Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 1:58 pm

This is the first Blu-Ray disc I have actually bought so far. I have five others, but they were free with my Playstation 3. This movie looks really great on our CRT and Plasma HDTVs. However, the color looks a little drab which is probably intentional.

I saw this movie twice when it was in the theater. I think it is probably the best in the series and certainly the most bloody of the four Rambo movies. The very recent cyclone disaster in Myanmar has probably boosted sales of this movie quite a bit since that is where it takes place.

This movie just came out on Blu-Ray/DVD about a week ago. Has anybody else here bought or rented it yet? There is also a new Blu-Ray 3-pack of the 80s Rambo movies which I will probably get soon.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 8:32 pm

I watched a clip online. It was like, BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEEEEADSHOOOOT....guygetsguttedbyknife.

XD

I don't think I'll watch the rest of the film, not really my thing. But it's good at what it's trying to do, in terms of being a super-bloody over the top action flick.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 11:00 pm

It's actually kind of educational. Rambo 4 shows how bad some parts of the world really are.