Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 8:08 am

I've noticed a few characters in cosplay carrying around frying pans. This is just one. Must be something I missed.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 11:41 am

the characters in EarthBound use less conventional weapons such as baseball bats, yo-yos, and frying pans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBound

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

I get it now. She's Rapunzel (the Disney cartoon movie) and she used a frying pan as a weapon.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

dancing_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Aug 2011, 12:11 am

Yeah, if she's from "Earthbound," which I haven't heard of before now, she must be the character "Paula." From a google image search of Earthbound Paula, we see a bunch of pictures of little blonde cartoon girls with frying pans. It could be another character, though, as it looks like her dress is supposed to be pink.

Edit: No, you're totally right. Here's another person with the Rapunzel + frying pan look: link

Edit2: Here's a funny redone version of the concept, in recompense for not properly reading your earlier reply: another link