Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 10:54 pm

I just love this show because Cesar explains perfectly about why some of the dogs behave on the show. Plus he is very helpful with the people in the show.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 10:56 pm

How funny that you posted this because I watched three episodes today. I love watching Cesar in action. He's incredible in the way he explains the pack mentality. I try to never miss an episode.

Have you seen Dogtown? That's another good show too.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

CelticGoddess wrote:
How funny that you posted this because I watched three episodes today. I love watching Cesar in action. He's incredible in the way he explains the pack mentality. I try to never miss an episode.

Have you seen Dogtown? That's another good show too.

I seen that show as well and it good as well.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

I saw three episodes as well today

Sola
Raven
Raven

23 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

I don't have that here where I am, now....but I used to have Dog Whisperer and I LOVE IT so much, too. I watch it all the time, whenever it's on. Cesar is Amazing.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

^ You don't have NATGEO at all.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm

Did you see the episode with the two Yorkies and one of them attacked the vaccum cleaner or the shrubs every time he went outside? :lol: He was more vicious and harder to break than the episode of the two English bulldogs who were fighting each other all of the time.

Every time they show Cesar going back to his retreat centre with all of his dogs, I want to go with him. I love those dogs. It's incredible to watch him do his thing.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:32 pm

CelticGoddess wrote:
Did you see the episode with the two Yorkies and one of them attacked the vaccum cleaner or the shrubs every time he went outside? :lol: He was more vicious and harder to break than the episode of the two English bulldogs who were fighting each other all of the time.

Every time they show Cesar going back to his retreat centre with all of his dogs, I want to go with him. I love those dogs. It's incredible to watch him do his thing.

I saw that episode as well.

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

I used to watch it back when I had satellite. For some reason our cable package doesn't have National Geographic. I miss the show :(

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3140151/ratings = My Movie Vote History

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:41 am

Some of his methods work great with toddlers....I know I tried them :)

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:48 am

Paula wrote:
Some of his methods work great with toddlers....I know I tried them :)

LOL There are times when I look at my kids and think "hmm.....I wonder if the 'sht' and the quick grab to the side would be effective" :wink:

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:48 am

I wonder sometimes with how the video editing is if he ever hurts any of the animals in the process of doing his show. I thought I would just mention this.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 7:46 am

Averick wrote:
I wonder sometimes with how the video editing is if he ever hurts any of the animals in the process of doing his show. I thought I would just mention this.

Actully he has never hurt any of them at all because he is a dog psychologist which means he know what they think at times plus he knows how to correct them as well.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2009, 8:26 am

Daddy seems to be Cesar's dog of choice when get a dog patient into a calm mood. To my knowledge as well, Cesar has been bitten on camera at least once (by a bulldog) but he did not complained about it because it happens sometimes for him in some cases.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 12:25 pm

I wonder if Cesar ever had a case with a Dachshund before because I haven't seen one yet on the show.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 2:01 pm

am watch the dog whisperer and have got Cesars website saved on the browser front/bookmarked whatever its called,hes got videos from the show on it: http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/ his own dog is awesome.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!