Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

PopeJaimie
Raven
Raven

02 Aug 2006, 9:20 pm

Hey everyone, I've already made a few posts, but I figured I'd introduce myself anyway.

My name is Jaimie, I'm 18, and I am a girl. It sometimes annoys me that I always have to specify my gender or people will assume I'm a guy, but it's probably my fault because I always choose gender neutral (at best, most people associate "pope" with male, further confusing the issue) screen names.

For a while I wasn't sure if I had Asperger's or not, but then I read a description of a kid with it, and it was basically describing me when I was younger. Thing is, now that I'm a little older, I have fewer symptoms. Maybe I'm outgrowing it, huh? Seems strange to me.

Hm, what else to put in this...

I dunno, anyone have any questions or anything? That's all I can think of to say.

~
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2006, 10:57 pm

Thanks for the warning, I might have confused you for a guy if you hadn't warned me.

It is no surprise that your AS tendencies would weaken with time, milder AS people will tend to adapt to their environment, I know that I used to seem more AS than I am now and I had a diagnosis.

Nope, no questions. This is your intro, not your interrogation and I really don't need to know anything more about you. I am sure that more will be known about you as you post, people tend to reveal stuff about their personalities and nature as they post.

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2006, 3:57 am

Hey PopeJaimie.

BlueFireBird
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Aug 2006, 7:21 am

Hello PopeJamie, welcome here. I hope you like it here.

DavidR
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2006, 12:43 pm

hiya, most of us are pretty friendly here :D