Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

SparKitsune
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2006, 8:42 pm

Hello, hello, hello! My name is Tim, I'm 17, and I, of course, have Asperger's (diagnosed). I've been diagnosed with AS at a very young age, so it's safe to admit that it's official. Anyways, I kinda like Anime, as well as furry art, but I like both of those as a combination together. :3 (On the topic of furries, I have a fursona as a fox, hence where the "Kitsune" came in my username,...but I don't have a drawing laid out to show what it looks like, so yeah. =/)

Also, I like to play Card Games like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: The Gathering. I have 4 decks for Yu-Gi-Oh! made by me and 1 deck for Magic (made by someone in my school).

Thirdly, one of my big interests is Computers & Video Games. I have a PS2, a Gamecube, a Gameboy Advance, a Nintendo DS, and few other obsolete systems. :P One of my all-time favorite games are music rhythm games like DDR and Stepmania (which is an open-source DDR Simulator for the PC).

So yeah, I hope that I will feel welcome here, as this is the first time I've been in an AS community like this. Plus, I want to be able to open up on my personal experiences with AS. So.....

*waves hi to everyone*

alex
Developer
Developer

06 Mar 2006, 9:02 pm

Welcome Tim. There are a lot of Magic players at my school and I know some Yu-Gi-Oh people too.

What's your favorite Nintendo DS game?

SparKitsune
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2006, 9:09 pm

alex wrote:
Welcome Tim. There are a lot of Magic players at my school and I know some Yu-Gi-Oh people too.

What's your favorite Nintendo DS game?

Let's see...probably Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador. Runner up is Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team & Mario Kart DS as I haven't played both in quite a while.

Any more questions?

RRG
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Location: Constantly traveling Between Mobius , Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom

06 Mar 2006, 10:08 pm

Hey welcome.... Wanna be my friend?

SparKitsune
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2006, 10:35 pm

RRG wrote:
Hey welcome.... Wanna be my friend?

Of course! Just don't get in my bad side and you'll be fine! :P

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2006, 11:06 pm

Hey neighbor...good to see another PAer reprazentin'!

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 11:10 am

Hi!

Welcome! I once considered going into computer programming, but now I think it's too complex. I would rather stick to data entry.

I hope you enjoy posting here!

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 12:35 pm

Hey!...umm video games rule and Ive played MLB showdown before (harder to play that as no one else does though I played alot online back when it was a bit more popular) and want to play Yu-gi-oh! but I dont got the money as being a college student pays poorly. Well I sent you a PM so :).

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 6:36 pm

Wow, I haven't played Magic:The Gathering for years. I used to play it with an old mate as he actually collected sets and built his own decks. I used to love it. I have a deck made by this friend for me somewhere. I'd totally forgotten about it until I saw this thread.

Also do you have an Xbox or planning to get one? Im hoping to get the Xbox 360 soon when I start earning. I think the graphics are better quality than on the PS2 but thats just my opinion, but PS2's are more lightweight, Xbox's are quite chunky. The sort of games Im into are quite varied. I used to be addicted to games like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid (it only took me 2 and a half days to complete that) and still like those types of games.

Before I forget and waffle on anymore, welcome to WP.

SparKitsune
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2006, 7:11 pm

Whoa! So many replies! 8O

Anyways, I don't think I'm planning on getting an XBOX or the 360, as the PS2 is good enough for me for the moment. Besides, I still have a load of games on my want list since I just got the PS2 last year for Christmas.

Oh, and thanks guys for all the replies. I already feel flattered. :D

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 7:48 pm

You're welcome!

I have so much positive input for people that if you don't already know, look at what happened to me.

SparKitsune
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2006, 9:57 pm

ZedSimon wrote:
Hey neighbor...good to see another PAer reprazentin'!

Really? 8O Where do you live? I live in Lancaster.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 5:06 am

When I get WIFI up and running I'll challenge you to mario kart DS.

Viddy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2006, 5:21 am

I knew a guy called Tim who was 17 and had aspergers... 8)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2006, 11:56 am

It's nice to meet someone who's really into Anime. I'm into the Japanese culture or okay maybe I'm more into the Final Fantasy series. I've got a PS2 my self and an IBM ThinkPad. I'm a writer just not published. I've written four novels and I'm on my fifth. My books are basically a part of the Final Fantasy series in a way but I've got a different story line, different characters but there still are battles, swords and the like and monsters. I too have AS and I'm engaged to a wonderful girl who also has AS. I'm 19 and I'm glad that you got to be here.