Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

IrishWolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Jun 2004, 7:43 pm

I hate doing this sort of thing, introducing myself i mean. Ah, well, at least it's not as bad as doing it person to person.

Let's see... I'm 21. I am undiagnosed, but i definitely believe i have Aspergers. I have a younger brother (8) who has been diagnosed. The similarities between us are scary. He's a beautiful boy, i adore him to bits. :D

I found this site by following a link from the Delphi Forums AspieHangout. I'm known as JoJoB7 over there. So if there's anyone else here from there, Hi! :)

gavrod
Raven
Raven

26 Jun 2004, 6:31 am

Hi, I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm Gavin and I also find introducing myself to another person directly is extremely nerve wracking to the point of having a panic attack, much better to do it over the Internet :!:

Ireland is a nice country, and maybe I'd like to go there one day. What part of Ireland are you from? :)

Cheers,
Gavin

IrishWolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2004, 6:40 am

Hi! Nice to meet you, so to speak :) I'm not Irish though. IrishWolf is a name out of a weird story i wrote when i was younger. I chucked the story ages ago (it was really bad, trust me on this), but the name has sort of stuck as a screen name. Don't know why, something about it appeals to me.

I'm as Aussie as they come. Central NSW originally, but i'm down on the East Coast of Tas now.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

hello

Agnieszka
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 11:34 pm

Welcome, IrishWolf :)