Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2005, 8:43 pm

I'm 21 years old, and I just finished with my B.Sc. in Computer Science. I currenty work as a developer in the IT department. I visited this site just a few days ago, and when I read a list of symptoms, I had a "holy ****, that's me" feeling. My current topic of fascination is railroads and trains. Well, that's it for now; feel free to respond.

Last edited by Aspie1 on 08 Mar 2005, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Mar 2005, 8:52 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet, Aspie1! My name's Chris, I'm 13, and I'd like to welcome you here. I just said that, didn't I?

I was diagnosed before I knew about Asperger Syndrome (age 4. My current obsession is Lemony Snicket.

Anyway, I hope that you like it here and that you will make friends and stuff. Have fun!

Tere
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2005, 10:06 pm

Welcome Aspie1. I know you are going to like it here. My husband loves trains (models) and we take bicycle road trips on old rail routes. They have torn up quite a bit of railroad tracks here in Ohio and have made safe bicycle paths out of them.

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

09 Mar 2005, 7:50 am

hey welcome Aspie1 my current passion is computer science and I want to go to college for it.

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2005, 9:09 am

welcome to our Community, Aspie1. You'll like it here. I have a couple obseessions of my own. Austin Powers, and Computers. I hope you find your place here, and I'm sure that you will. :D

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2005, 1:14 pm

A lot of aspies are really into computers, but i dont know the first thing about html. Anyhow, welcome. I must say, those old locomotives are really cool.
A