Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2013, 10:29 am

Hello all. I(one1ai) write this message about my willingness to continue communication with a friend I lost contact with. SuperApsie here on wrongplanet.net. If you(SuperApsie) want contact then we can continue communicating. Friends is the most valuable thing, at least for me personally.

I remember some stuff that you also mention in your posts:
"Chaos theory". This introduced a new 'philosophy' to my existing philosophy about the world, so I thank you for that, inspiring me to change my philosophy towards: "I shouldn't be able to predict, even in theory where each particle in the universe was(location) since the beginning of the universe".
I'm sourcing the message from the thread "Our Own Individual Personal Philosophy of Autism", though this is not a philosophy of Autism, though maybe it was. It was about the unlikelyhood of we two aspies meeting in an 'unprobable place and time', am I right?

"Chaos theory" is a philosophy that can be used in a broad sense. I like it :P . If we don't meet again(physically or digitally[except if "digitally" could be seen as "physically"]), I just want to express my thanks, gratitude and luck(as part of chaos) for meeting you. In that if I had any religion it would be chaos, so in that regard I could thank "chaos" as well.

Chaos, I thank you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 12:42 pm

Sweet greetings to WPea

Mick and PeahawkImage

one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2013, 12:34 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet greetings to WPea

Thx. I'll need all the love I can get for this... :D

bridgete2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2013, 2:28 pm

hey!! ! hope you can contact your friend. good luck!

p.s.
Chaos Theory seems so interesting. I remember reading about it once---- now I'm going to go read more about it.

thx for reminding me!

one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jun 2013, 8:21 am

one1ai wrote:
I remember some stuff that you also mention in your posts:
"Chaos theory". This introduced a new 'philosophy' to my existing philosophy about the world, so I thank you for that, inspiring me to change my philosophy towards: "I shouldn't be able to predict, even in theory where each particle in the universe was(location) since the beginning of the universe".
I'm sourcing the message from the thread "Our Own Individual Personal Philosophy of Autism", though this is not a philosophy of Autism, though maybe it was. It was about the unlikelyhood of we two aspies meeting in an 'unprobable place and time', am I right?

"Chaos theory" is a philosophy that can be used in a broad sense. I like it :P . If we don't meet again(physically or digitally[except if "digitally" could be seen as "physically"]), I just want to express my thanks, gratitude and luck(as part of chaos) for meeting you. In that if I had any religion it would be chaos, so in that regard I could thank "chaos" as well.

Chaos, I thank you.

OMG, sometimes my ranting goes out of hand. It's also important that whatever I want it should not get too far so it clouds my reason. :D
I don't suggest any religion really, the above was just some rant that seem to have gotten out of hand. Anyway...

In short, SuperApsie: If you want contact, I'm willing to continue it. I know it may be difficult to connect if you lack an internet connection :D though if in the future you get internet, just make a post to show interest :)

one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jun 2013, 1:50 am

Yesterday I was at another supermeeting. Maybe that's not weird. I live in Sweden, Stockholm and Sweden is like "a main adopter of Autism/Asperger's-idea-diagnose and researcher of such"
I mean like, it is common here that we have high schools which are Asperger's high schools, and I went myself to a senior high school (folkhögskola), maybe the better term is college, but Sweden is maybe too different from other countries...sorry, I don't know.

Then(yesterday) I was at a meeting of an "aspie self-advocation organisation"(sorry, can't use the proper words cause my vocabulary is limited). They are called "Organiserade Aspergare" = Organised Aspergers = people who identify being Autistic/Aspergic or that identify as having Autism/Asperger and who organise themself for autism/aspergers awareness.
We had a planned activism event the day before yesterday and we would be handing out fliers but somehow they didn't get printed...oh well...next time I think it will be a success.

Anyway being at this Supermeeting I met a lady person whom I could identify with like close to 100% and she was like only 1 year older than me. The thoughts were like "the same", something I could feel of our thoughts, I could identify close to 100%, but to be sure of that I must meet her more often and since she has been in this Aspergers self-advocacy organisation(or suborganisation since this is the Stockholm one) for a long time, more meeting will probably follow+more people.
That again reminds me of your thoughts when we met that the chance of us meeting was so small like 0.0000000000xxxxxxx1 chance or something. The probability was super low. Though I want to give you hope that maybe there is no small probability.

I've never met so many people with Asperger's! I went to this meeting in Vasastan(close to the center of Stockholm) and I met like 30 aspies in a discussion group live Face_to_Face/AFK.
A month ago I would never have imagined I would be here in Stockholm, and actually I imagined myself being in a 3000 people population village(still Norrköping was close enough, where at least 5-6 aspies meet every week in a parent's to aspergic/autistic children are).
Sweden is like huge potential to meet aspies face_to_face(sorry I don't like this expression as I would rather say AFK=Away From Keyboard).

The point of this post is to bring up your hopes that maybe you too will be able to meet aspies. Maybe not in France, or maybe you will meet them there in France, but to just put awareness that we have self-advocacy networks here.(I shouldn't know much about it really though since I only went for 2 days straight in OA organisation)