Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Quiessence
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2024, 4:48 pm

Hello, its just me trying to understand more about my diagnostic on the spectrum. I've been late diagnosed and thought its just another therm they try to stomp on my head and ive been running from it and refused to listen and coped on my own. Now im open, i want to explore and get to know some more about it.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 7:48 pm

Welcome to WP!

I was diagnosed shortly before I was 65. I am now 69.

I find WP a comfortable place to visit. I hope you do to.

utterly absurd
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2024, 9:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! I hope you enjoy it here.

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 9:37 pm

Hello and welcome to Wrong Planet!
There’s lots of interesting things to learn about Neurodivergence and Autism :D

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 6:01 am

welcome!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 7:02 am

Welcome to WP! :alien:

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 10:08 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

Not much information in your introduction, so I looked a little deeper. You wrote that you are interested in "Books, Sport, Biomechanics". What is a biomechanics? Had to look that one up.

Biomechanics is the study of forces acting on and generated within the body and of the effects of these forces on the tissues, fluids, or materials used for diagnosis, treatment, or research purposes. The study is primarily focused on the low back and upper extremities.

Since this is your 3rd post, I looked at the other two. You wrote:

Hello, i wonder if anyone experiencing too delays in pain or-also over sensitivity?

If so how do you care for it?

I experience pain delays these can vary to a few days or even more time periods for the pain to surface.

It makes me incapable to move if it comes from mental and i try to understand it some more but the Internet doesn't give me much information about it, in a way i would be satisfied.

This is interesting. I am not sure I can answer your question. You are experiencing a one or two day delay in pain. This is strange. If you used the word trama instead of pain I might be able to answer you.

Many of us on the site feel pain in different ways. Either we are oversensitive or under sensitive, when compared with normal “neurotypical” (NT) humans.

If you said trama instead of pain, it can be explained by how stress is stored in the human body. It grows and grows until it reaches the point where it explodes causing us chaos. So the best way to avoid this problem is to learn how to stop the buildup, vent the stress and return to normal.

I am not sure but I think the answer is to perform very strenuous exercise daily to decrease your stress levels.
(I walk up and down a steep hill for about 30 minutes a day. I am 75 years old. I can also go to the YMCA and swim a mile.)

You have previously written that you like sports. That is good. Sports can reduce your stress levels.

Quiessence
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Yesterday, 12:00 pm

Thank you everyone.

I like biomechanics and sports.
Biomechanic are neary everything in our body, like how we move a limb and what it uses to make it capaple to move. From muscle to rotation of the joins etc. I like to study for myself this kind of biomechanics in motion.

I started to practice martial arts a few years ago, it happened that its my passion and trough this i found something that connected me to my body. Like i can take for myself out the sensory needs. I need that otherwise i turn mad, like its sensory release, like touching things, feeling.

I mean biomechanics in motion.

The pain delay is something i just figured, like i hitt my head i can go on without pain for weeks and then one day the pain will hitt me.

Like currently i do have the carpal tunel syndrome and yesterday i was at a doctors who made checks on the hand, she desperately tried to stress the carpaltunel in order she could montor the effects of the symptomatic on ultrasound. Later at night i got the pain that i should have got.

This is something i try to understand, it's really scary if you think of you could get a delayed heart attack as example.

Im not a doctor but im interested into the body and the brain, how it functioning.

pierrebearr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Yesterday, 12:08 pm

Hi there!! I'm new too, I hope you enjoy it here :)

Quiessence
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Yesterday, 12:10 pm

Sorry my English isn't very good and my speech is also not very good to express myself always properly the way i would like to. Im more the person that show ask things because it is to both sides very frustrating. It is something i struggling alot with.

Do you know these feels, if you are actually a non verbal person but you where punished until you talked and then when you talked , you where punished to be quiet...?

Currently i started to read a fairy tale from Lee young do. I dont know the title in english but its a legend of a bird, some wushu fairt tale. I have an obsession for fantasy books like these.

But i to like litherature, sports as fitness, yoga, martial arts, philosophy, or crafting books. I like to teach myself useful skills and knowledge from books.

Im a weirdo i don't have a television, i preffer my quiet and i go to my friend if i wish to watch a documentary.

I think now this are some information :wink:

It would be easier to just introduce a special interests then talking works...

Like martial arts, its something very magnificent they are movements from nature often animals adapted into our motion. When you practice it for some time and i dont know if everyone feels it this way but, you can start to feel these animals inside your own mechanisms of motion. I love motion im obsessed and captivated by it.

Currently im obsessed with exploring calisthenics exercise, did you know you could practice sports on a stool very lacy but still have the maximummeffect by your body statics of core, strength and endurance as if you did go to treadmil park?

I believe with targeted minimal exercise it is possible to keep maximum capacity of your motorics up until old age. This is some of science!

To our body to has alot of healing mechanisms which we could use to improve our overall health performance on our own.

Maybe this sounds stupid but when we get a diagnose we often associate ourselves with the negative effect of it, we often forget that a diagnose is not me, i have it. Our special interests tie deeply into our over all health and if you observe closely your special interests then you also know what its that was your "task" that will fulfill your life used your talent to the fullest capacity. I think i figured a way how we can regulate ourselves better trough physical stimuli but i will need to study and explore this idea some more within my own mind and body.

As example sensory needs as touching, its often strange when you have sensory needs in public and i dont know why i exactly do this. Like is it for feeling surface, structure, feeling myself being present? I found that if i project the sensory needs of touch into the feet, then i can have at walking or what ever im doing the possibility to acess sensory needs and it gives also ground when my mind goes from surrounding slotmashine mode, just focusing touching, feeling the surface by feet.

Quiessence
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Yesterday, 6:25 pm

Like as example you could do an experiment to get an idea what your mind can be capable of if they are functioning with the body.

It is from the progressive muscle relaxation.

Just get confy standing, siting laying and focus first on the left toe, focus how it feels, once you do have the feeling then activate it inside the left side of the brain, like opening it as a window and save the memory there on a tab. Then do the same on the right toe, but challange yourself to keep the window inside the brain open. You might lose it. Then shift back to left untill you have it again. If you succed to absorb the right toe as feeling then move it into the right side of your braind and then channel your focus trough the middle. If you succeed you should feel a tingling sensation in both of your toes.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 6:58 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)