Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Do you belive in supernatural forces in th universe? (By any name or dogma)
Poll ended at 14 Feb 2007, 12:33 am
Yes 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
No 40%  40%  [ 8 ]
Why bother asking? 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 20

drmontgomery
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Feb 2007, 12:33 am

Aries-You will spend the next week absorbed in perfecting the ability to blend in with the general populace while still wanting them to notice that you are far more intelligent and talented than they ever will be in their mediocre and mundane lives. And envy them for it.

Taurus-You are determined to life a normal life and enjoy the fact that when you are promoted to upper management you can then subvert the infrastructure from within the system.

Gemini-You have come to realize that there are two sides to who you are--and they are identical. And they dislike each other but are fond of poker, however, one of you keeps cheating.

Cancer-You have a great future in public relations, once you get past the public speaking aspect.

Leo-Your symbol may be a lion, but just try to rember not act like one. Since lying doesn't come naturally just speak your mind, then prepare to run.

Virgo-You were meant to embrace humanity in all it's flaws, to bad you don't like them. Don't worry everyone is naturally selfish anyway.

Libra-Level headed and fair, maybe not. When you can't find a diplomatic solution to your problem slamming the door makes a profound statement.

Scorpio-Success is within reach, but define success. And how far can you reach?

Sagittarius-Post it notes. You will need lots and lots of post it notes. That is unless you've mastered the functions on your Palm Pilot daily planner.

Capricorn-You will finish your most recent task only to go over it with a fine toothed comb and find a reason scrap the project for one more distracting. And this you will get it right-maybe.

Aquaruis-You are a ready for a committed relationship. With yourself. Who else makes a better fit and understands your needs better.

Pisces-Through past life regression, you will discover that past life regression is an illogical premise and ignore subconscious memories as a feudal serf to acknowledge that we are worse slaves to consumerism and emotional isolationism. This will be the fodder for many an Oprah episode.

Nagy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Feb 2007, 1:34 pm

drmontgomery wrote:
Gemini-You have come to realize that there are two sides to who you are--and they are identical. And they dislike each other but are fond of poker, however, one of you keeps cheating.

LOL
but we don't play poker :P

My passions from a common spring.

Todd489
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 5:56 pm

drmontgomery wrote:
Aries-You will spend the next week absorbed in perfecting the ability to blend in with the general populace while still wanting them to notice that you are far more intelligent and talented than they ever will be in their mediocre and mundane lives. And envy them for it.

So true. Just today I was mingling with some other guitarists at my school and they all looked at me like I was speaking Greek when I asked what kind of modes and scales they used the most :roll:.

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 12:38 am

My problem is that I operate well only within the realm that we would define as logical. yet, things happen in my life that logic alone cannot explain. recently I had a disaster of small but me-crashing magnitude with my tiny house. Several persons who are not at all stupid, nor ignorant (one an astronomer) who saw the aftermath agreed that the disaster was physically impossible. I do not know, but I would have to agree.
Further, when one of these not so much highly improbable but anti physical laws sort of things does occur, it is bad, Bad, BAD! I mean, never once has a UFO dude eveer given me pancakes! :? :? :? :?

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Feb 2007, 3:03 am

drmontgomery wrote:
Leo-Your symbol may be a lion, but just try to rember not act like one. Since lying doesn't come naturally just speak your mind, then prepare to run.

Virgo-You were meant to embrace humanity in all it's flaws, to bad you don't like them. Don't worry everyone is naturally selfish anyway.

I'm a cusper....

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2007, 11:34 pm

I am a cusper too: Scorp/Sagg

so my tail sags