Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Herpaderp
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Feb 2014, 5:43 am

Hey all ;)

I'm a new Dutch aspie from the Netherlands, here to join your little (heh) community ^_^ I don't know how long I'll stick around, but maybe this forum is just what I need to develop myself and grow.
Can't wait to meet you all :)

~Herpaderp

Last edited by Herpaderp on 03 Feb 2014, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hades_Tourist
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Feb 2014, 6:10 am

Hello Herp,

I'm new too. Welcome to the community :D

Hart
Toucan
Toucan

02 Feb 2014, 10:10 am

Welcome :D

"If you're not actively involved in getting what you want, you don't really want it."
- Peter MC Williams

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 10:47 am

Hi there! Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Herpaderp
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Feb 2014, 5:55 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys 8) I should probably tell a bit more about myself :P

My hobbies and interests are video games like Kingdom Hearts, Professor Layton and Patapon. I also like a lot of video game (and movie) soundtracks, it's my favorite "genre" (if you can call it a genre of music) :P My dream is to become a composer for video game and movie music.
I'm also interested in lucid dreaming, even though it's hard for me to stick with it and to actually get anywhere. And I'm a beginning scambaiter, which is a lot of fun and also allows me to do a good deed, I guess :3
I used to read a lot (Artemis Fowl, the Gone series or Golden Compass) but I don't do it too often for the past few years, which is a shame :( I also like movies (Inception, Truman Show, Ghost Town, lots of Disney and movies like Kung Fu Panda and Rango)
I have a keyboard which sadly, I rarely use. I often come up with little melodies in my head, but I can never work them out into actual music. I also want to learn how to code, as it should come in handy whatever I intend to do. Also I like comedians like Eddie Izzard and Monty Python

I'm studying Applied Biology, which is a really broad subject that can take me in all sorts of directions. I'm interested in self-defense and climbing as sports and can be a bit hyper sometimes, and I have a weird, nonsensical sense of humor (see: Eddie Izzard).

^I also like to ramble, but that's kinda hard to tell.^
EDIT:

Quote:
I'm a new Dutch aspie from the Netherlands

...wait a second :?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2014, 3:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!