Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 May 2014, 5:29 am

Ciao, I'm Sson, if you need the name, and is recently diagnosed with Aspergers.

I write, I love writing at the very least since I have a way of enthusiasm to things at the very least. Same goes for writing and I'm a man of tragic. I'm not much of a famous character at Wattpad but feel free to read one of my novels, "Confession of a Stranger". My username also is Mr_Stranger.

Apprehending that I have Aspergers is currently hard for me at the moment, it's not the thought that I was different, it's the thought of the most impatient people around me. My family can't even tolerate how different I am. Preferably they think my social awkwardness is something I could outgrew but I knew there's something more than that so I decided to pay the psychiatrist a visit and VIOLA. I never had the courage to tell them what I find out anyways, I had figure they will never change. They have a very bad perspective to people with Aspergers.

Besides me, my whole family is so said to be a Roman Catholic. While I'm the only one who is an atheist. Funny fact though, I'm the only one who bothers turning the pages of the bible and goes to the church most of the time. (I go to churches to see what side religions has to say).

Most of the time I spent my time in front of the computer due to my side line, I do layouts and paperworks.

Ofcourse, in real life I always have a tendency to be alone. Unorthodox of me, I pursue myself into meeting people but working a few shifts at a restobar at night as a waiter. Coping with people preferably is hard, along with the heavy breathing and I'm always piqued for barely making eye contact. I could be clumsy but is a paced worker.

Currently, there's 2 people who knows I have Aspergers in real life, it's my two best friend who barely knows each other. They are just probably the only two people in the world who I could go long talking for hours without feeling the hitch of awkwardness. So sad is that, one of them (my girl best friend) drifted away from me recently leaving me with one only companion, which I see twice every month.

That's the few of info's I would shed for now. Care to engage a conversation with me?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 11:58 am

from one minority atheist to another, welcome.

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 2:02 pm

Hi. I hope you have a good time here. Your story is interesting.

IamRob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2014, 6:09 pm

Welcome to wp

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 6:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 May 2014, 11:00 pm

cathylynn wrote:
from one minority atheist to another, welcome.

I'm a man of science. It just in my perspective that faith is very overrated.

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 May 2014, 11:01 pm

lelia wrote:
Hi. I hope you have a good time here. Your story is interesting.

Alas, that is the results of tampering a man with Asperger's. Twisted life indeed.

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 May 2014, 11:03 pm

@IamRob @AnonymousAnonymous

I can't believe I just discovered this place last week. Surely is a wonderful site.

boxingpenguin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 May 2014, 5:23 pm

Welcome! I found your book on Watt, i am gonna read it cause it seems interesting.

BecauseImArtistic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2014, 9:29 am

Welcome! I find Christianity to be fascinating for study, but I personally was raised (and identify as) Wiccan. I've found though that the christian people in my life do not seem to approve of my study...do you encounter this in your family/at church? Like they [EDIT: by "they" in the sentence I mean my family members, not all Christians!] just want me to stop believing the things I believe and convert to christianity, not study it (can a person even consciously "decide" what to believe??). I wonder if it is part of Christian beliefs that it is a sin to simply study them? I haven't come across anything in my studies to suggest that though. If you ever want to discuss religious studies I would be interested.

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2014, 5:06 am

boxingpenguin wrote:
Welcome! I found your book on Watt, i am gonna read it cause it seems interesting.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it. It's dark but I hope you'll find enthusiasm to read it.

Mr_Stranger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2014, 5:10 am

BecauseImArtistic wrote:
Welcome! I find Christianity to be fascinating for study, but I personally was raised (and identify as) Wiccan. I've found though that the christian people in my life do not seem to approve of my study...do you encounter this in your family/at church? Like they [EDIT: by "they" in the sentence I mean my family members, not all Christians!] just want me to stop believing the things I believe and convert to christianity, not study it (can a person even consciously "decide" what to believe??). I wonder if it is part of Christian beliefs that it is a sin to simply study them? I haven't come across anything in my studies to suggest that though. If you ever want to discuss religious studies I would be interested.

That's the weird part about me, no matter how head bashing everybody is to me, I constantly study what I believe in. Honestly a lot of Christians only name themselves as such because it's the common religion and it's just really bestowed when they are a mere baby who has no ability to decide yet. My family thinks how my brain mechanism work is preposterous, sincerely I know better on how I think and how I relay my thoughts. Besides who sets the standards to normal-ness?

BecauseImArtistic

06 May 2014, 8:09 am

Mr_Stranger wrote:
BecauseImArtistic wrote:

That's the weird part about me, no matter how head bashing everybody is to me, I constantly study what I believe in. Honestly a lot of Christians only name themselves as such because it's the common religion and it's just really bestowed when they are a mere baby who has no ability to decide yet. My family thinks how my brain mechanism work is preposterous, sincerely I know better on how I think and how I relay my thoughts. Besides who sets the standards to normal-ness?

I just leave the dissenters out of my studies...if they don't want me studying it, well, they don't have to know about it. I believe in the power of knowledge *pushes glasses up* lol...but really, I do. In my eyes, anything that allows me to learn is a friend and everything that tries to stop me learning something I want to know is an enemy (or, you know, an obstacle). And I know a lot of Christians are not bible-thumpers...when I meet someone new and they say they are Christian, they usually follow with "Oh I mean we don't like, go to church or anything like that! We just celebrate Christmas" and I can kind of get that. They are basically non-religious, they just got baptized as a baby, like you said. Also, I mean, my stepmom is a devout Christian who actually works at her church, but she is also buddhist and very accepting of all religions, and has never attempted to convert me at all. It's just that other side of my family (my stepDAD's side, actually), they are the ones who like to thump bibles. The last time I ever went over there was when I was in elementary school, and my stepgrandma told me I couldn't come over anymore unless I started going to church with her. I was so hurt (I didn't realize that she didn't really see me as "family"), they really colored my view of Christianity. I'm quite glad I got to meet some nice Christians like my stepmom's side to help balance that out. ...Too bad they live at the other end of the country :/