Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LordDarkrai
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2014, 9:37 am

I finally joined on this site after looking around for abit. I was diagnosed with Autism(Aspergers) in 1999. About myself, I'm into video games usually RPGs lately, but I open to different types of games. I'm also curious on what motivates people and what their approach is to life. So I'm kind of observant about things. Other then that, I'm looking forward in reading countless discussions on Autism here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 4:40 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 5:13 pm

Hi ya and Welcome!

Yankeefan114
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2014, 10:53 pm

Hi,welcome to the group.I too am new to this forum,and I've been battling all my life between wanting friends and not wanting friends.When I was a kid,I usually had imaginary friends due to my isolation with being so shy and introverted.At times,I didn't care if I was the only kid around that didn't have any friends in reality.Yet sometimes I felt bad/sad about being such a loner,while everyone else around me seemed to have some friend or another to confide in.Even now,despite having a few friends,mainly those I know from my working at Wal-Mart from 2006 to 2011,I do get quite lonely,especially when I see some guy with his girlfriend of wife,or when one of my friends informs me/us of being in/finding a relationship with a girl while I'm still struggling with that.I do have some intense interests in sports,the weather,writing/being creative,mainly through story-telling,and politics,though I go back-and-forth between intense,and not so intense,depending on my mood.Well,anyway,that's basically about me,so far.