Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

10Iristara
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2020, 12:08 pm

I am new and figuring out a few things on here. I havent been able to upload a photo from my files (im using my phone).

I am looking for friends with Autism like me. But i am open to talking to anyone. I do have a boyfriend and a few family members im close to, but i do feel like an alien with them sometimes, no matter how much they try to accommodate my needs.

Im wondering if i would fit in better with people who are like me or understand what its like?

Im also looking for a few gamer friends, i mainly play Elder Scrolls and Minecraft on Xbox One, but might be open to other games too?

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 8:19 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

From personal experience, I have found that Aspies can make good friends.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 9:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

I am not a gamer, but PM me whenever you are able to do so.

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Oct 2020, 5:22 pm

Welcome. I don't play games too often but I do play The Lord of the Rings Mod for Minecraft sometimes, along with The Long Dark and Rimworld from time to time.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2020, 5:35 pm

10Iristara wrote:
I am new and figuring out a few things on here. I havent been able to upload a photo from my files (im using my phone).

I am looking for friends with Autism like me. But i am open to talking to anyone. I do have a boyfriend and a few family members im close to, but i do feel like an alien with them sometimes, no matter how much they try to accommodate my needs.

Im wondering if i would fit in better with people who are like me or understand what its like?

Im also looking for a few gamer friends, i mainly play Elder Scrolls and Minecraft on Xbox One, but might be open to other games too?

Welcome.
May I ask if you are over or under the age of 25?

I'm a gamer also, but I use the PS4, rather than the Xbox.

I don't play multiplayer First Person Shooter games on the PC any longer due to the amount of cheating/hacking on that platform. 8)

Yes, you will gain a lot of insight engaging with people on this autistic website.
I have. 8)

You might find this post worth reading: viewtopic.php?t=191597#p8581100

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2020, 5:37 pm

jimmy m wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet.

From personal experience, I have found that Aspies can make good friends.

Autistic loyalty is legendary. 8)

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2020, 5:57 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet . Hope your stay is a good one .

Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are

DonnaDickens
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Oct 2020, 5:53 pm

hey, also new here, but got here in order to understand my potential friend with autism better. Wanna make friends with him, however sometimes I just don't get his needs and his behavior, but he's a wonderful person. Looking forward to reading all useful info here)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper

27 Oct 2020, 6:56 pm

Hello new people! :D Great you have joined us. Feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home in a virtual forum type of way.

Buton A Button B

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 1:05 am

Welcome! I play Minecraft Java on occasion.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 5:38 am

Welcome