Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jul 2014, 10:12 am

I just wan't to say it has been a pleasure meting people here. It has been helpfull.
I'm not sure if I can hang out here longer, will try.

Anyway, don't ever let anyone put you down just because you're diferent. It's not wrong nor ugly nor bad.

Take care.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 5:50 pm

Good luck to you on your future endeavours. :) It's always sad to see people go, so stop back if/when you're able.

WilFindUndrstndng
Raven
Raven

08 Jul 2014, 10:40 pm

Good luck!!

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jul 2014, 11:57 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Good luck to you on your future endeavours. :) It's always sad to see people go, so stop back if/when you're able.

Major hug :bounce:

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jul 2014, 4:53 pm

it's not an endevour. it's most likelly the end. i'm falling appart.i can't hold on to anything. there is no help, so i guess i'm giving up. there is no point. it doesn't mean it has to be like this for others. it just the way it is for me.

WilFindUndrstndng
Raven
Raven

13 Jul 2014, 5:33 pm

:smurfin: :smurf: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :brilsmurf: :smurf: :smurfin: :jocolor: :albino: :flower: :pig: :ninja: :cyclopsani: :afro: :rambo: :doh: :wtg: :rendeer: :cheers:

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2014, 5:36 pm

capricasix wrote:
it's not an endevour. it's most likelly the end. i'm falling appart.i can't hold on to anything. there is no help, so i guess i'm giving up. there is no point. it doesn't mean it has to be like this for others. it just the way it is for me.

:( I'm sorry it's that way for you. I hope things improve.

noodler
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jul 2014, 7:30 pm

Did you have someone on here make you feel bad or get in your head? I've only been on here a few days and I've enjoyed it so far. I was on facebook for like two days before I split. People on there are mean and insensitive. Of course not everyone, but enough to get in my head and give me anxiety. Do you want to talk about why you're leaving?

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

capricasix wrote:

Do what makes you feel best :) .If you do need to talk, I'm sure plenty will listen.

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Jul 2014, 3:43 am

noodler wrote:
Did you have someone on here make you feel bad or get in your head? I've only been on here a few days and I've enjoyed it so far. I was on facebook for like two days before I split. People on there are mean and insensitive. Of course not everyone, but enough to get in my head and give me anxiety. Do you want to talk about why you're leaving?

No complains about anyone here.
Everything else is collapsing though so I don't even know in what conditions I can access internet in a nearby future. That's all. Anyway, it won't make any difference.

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Jul 2014, 3:45 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
capricasix wrote:

Do what makes you feel best :) .If you do need to talk, I'm sure plenty will listen.

The time for talk is over. Good part is, it will all be over soon, one way or the other *thumbs up*

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 1:38 pm

i hope it goes well for you.
:salut: :salut: :salut:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.