Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Princessdracula
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Sep 2014, 3:39 pm

:flower: :skull: hiiiii :skull: :flower:
I don't hav a computer and I'm posting from my phone it's suuuuper annoying my name is elise : )

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm

Hey Elise welcome. :sunny:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2014, 4:21 pm

Oh dear, I am not the first one to welcome you to wrong planet and I have not done a welcome for a while. So here goes.

Welcome to wrong planet, please sit back. Enjoy the inflight movie and the flight.

My advice is to keep an open mind about the people you will meet here, I have no idea how long you will stay. If you stay you will meet a wide range of different people of all ages and very different backgrounds. The most important thing is to accept that people are people and not to judge people based on what you have heard (or not heard) about their type.

You will meet people from many different walks of life and different states of mind, never assume anything about who and what you will encounter here. My advice is to think before you post, be honest and never be nasty to anyone.

If you ever see anything nasty it is best to stay out of the fight and tell the mods. The mods are a very nice group of people who do the drain cleaning for the wrong planet to keep the place clean and sweet smelling. I admire them for their dedication and cool heads. Please read the rules so you do not accidently block a drain by flushing the wrong thing in the heat of the moment.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Princessdracula

27 Sep 2014, 6:45 pm

Haha thanks:)))))))

SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2014, 6:47 pm

Hello, I'm new to and just signed up.