Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ApertaVerbum
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2015, 4:17 am

Hi, I'm naturally shy and am only just building up the courage to try and be a person rather than just hide away in my room.

As such I've started a blog, its quite frank and honest to who I am and what I do to pass the time. I've been diagnosed with a whole range of spectrum things and since then have felt more under pressure to not be myself. In essence I've changed so much of my behaviour that i can hardly remember who i used to be. I'm trying to be positive but life seems to keep me locked up and frustrated, I study and study but I've not been able to get a job in years, its quite depressing or would be but i lack the emotional intelligence to be depressed. At least thats what the doctors told me, I guess that what i feel may not be real depression but it still makes me feel something unpleasant.

Anyway, I'm hoping that a blog will give me some purpose with my time.

Please stop by if you have the time, and I'd really appreciate at least one comment on the site merely to bolster my fledgling ego.

Thanks

Aperta Verbum
http://apertaverbum.weebly.com/

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 2:57 pm

Hey ApertaVerbum welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

mistersprinkles
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm

ApertaVerbum wrote:
Hi, I'm naturally shy and am only just building up the courage to try and be a person rather than just hide away in my room.

As such I've started a blog, its quite frank and honest to who I am and what I do to pass the time. I've been diagnosed with a whole range of spectrum things and since then have felt more under pressure to not be myself. In essence I've changed so much of my behaviour that i can hardly remember who i used to be. I'm trying to be positive but life seems to keep me locked up and frustrated, I study and study but I've not been able to get a job in years, its quite depressing or would be but i lack the emotional intelligence to be depressed. At least thats what the doctors told me, I guess that what i feel may not be real depression but it still makes me feel something unpleasant.

Anyway, I'm hoping that a blog will give me some purpose with my time.

Please stop by if you have the time, and I'd really appreciate at least one comment on the site merely to bolster my fledgling ego.

Thanks

Aperta Verbum
http://apertaverbum.weebly.com/

I have also changed so many things about myself that I don't remember who I used to be. It's pretty sad. The strong medications I'm on have also changed who I am to an extent. I'm not sure how I feel about this, honestly. It's sad, yes, but am I me now? Or was I more me before? Did I go from a tortured person to an untortured person, and thus find myself? Or is the real me the tortured person? I've had some success with my changes. If you change yourself into something you're not fruitlessly, though, that's sad. You should just be yourself unless you're harming yourself or others by doing so.