Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Nov 2016, 6:18 pm

Hi. im 19 yo

Writing this part after i wrote the rest of this abomination: the cause of me writing all this in the first place was me feeling the need to belong and as i have not really much real (good) friends other than my siblings and even with them i don't really share my thoughts or anything really due to the past experiences with that (i feel like im talking in different language talking with them or anyone really but that is a topic for another abomination of a post).

Got hit, an hour or two ago, by an idea of finding a forum such as this one and writing something about myself, anything that comes to my mind basically. Then lost most of the interest, whilist the process of registering and then thinking whether or not should I sign up under my real name etc. (not sure why was I... - actually I do know why but it doesn't really make much sense).

Lost the interest mainly because I felt like writing such a thing is something that weak person would do and I like to think that i have everything under control in the end.

But here I am writing this while i should be studying for an exam (not really that big of a deal i will spend an hour on it tommorrow and still do fine).

Also I'm trying not to change too much in the text that i wrote already (i want it to reflect myself as well as it is possible) as i tend to do usually and for english not being my first language if anything is unclear just tell me (if anyone is actually reading this and cares much enough (even tho i wrote this i know people will read this - not so sure about caring(i wouldnt))).

Don't remember what have i written already.

If You feel like pointing out any mistakes that i' ve made in the text i would appreciate that.

even though i wrote all of this i feel calm after reading what have i written contrary to what was i feeling while writing this

this is still much longer than i wanted it to be after realising it was a lame idea

Edit: Saw some other topics in this thread and realised i should have done that before posting... Well, just gonna leave this here

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 1:46 am

Hey 1215051926 welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 11:45 am

Welcome! Well, in this part:

"even though i wrote all of this i feel calm after reading what have i written contrary to what was i feeling while writing this"

it should be "i have" and "i was".

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 4:46 am

Welcome to WP, 1215051926 :)

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 5:13 pm