Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

splinter1643
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2017, 10:30 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I joined and am working on a diagnosis because:

-After getting Yet Another Job Performance Issue even after switching to a separate job, I did a TON of self-reflecting and decided that, while it's not all my fault, my inability to pick up unspoken social rules and gather all the resources I actually need to do my job well is inhibiting me.
-I've probably stepped on enough toes where now I'm getting called incompetent, and after really sitting down and figuring out what's going on, I'm realizing that I'm a LOT smarter than I thought in the last 30 years of my life.
-I've been reading blogs written by autistic women and practically relating to each point even though I bring this up to family and they keep denying this.

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jan 2017, 6:11 am

1. You aren't at fault. The system is because humans only do two-dimensional mathematics, so you will always end up with a 'pyramid'. I've turned that pyramid upside down.

2. You are. You are a LOT smarter than anyone can tell you. Except me. And I know someone even smarter than both of us. And... no, it's not 'god'.

3. Do you need me to be female in order to converse? Or are you seeking clarification of <insert name here> -> Female -> am I aspergic?

I don't know what filter you have, so I seek clarification. So I can help you.

Because that's what a human being is.

A robot is defined by paper. Who wrote that piece of paper? Why do you need a piece of paper to prove anything to anyone?

I talked with a Mormon today. I listened to them. I asked them what I could do to make them believe that god would talk to them, or that I could be the voice of god.

Would you like to know what they said? "The Bible tells me that you aren't."

How is that any different then your situation? Or anyone's?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 3:48 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D