Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

DaphneAlice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2018, 6:19 pm

Hello!

I'm new here and newly diagnosed. I'm a very nice and friendly person, but people never like me.

I have a strange sense of humor, (Andy Kauffman, Tim Heidecker, etc.) I value intelligence and logic probably too much. I am very open and honest, also to a fault.

I only end up with men looking for "fun" when I try to make friends, because I am blind to people's intentions.

I have never related to people. I've felt like an alien my whole life.

I hope I can learn some skills to make friends. ♡♡♡

michaelbird1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2018, 6:54 pm

You are special, wonderful, warm, friendly... we have compassion and empathy and therefore are vulnerable... which is part of our gift.. we learn to cope at first... then at times we fly...... look for the good... the ordinary and common.... find your joys.. cherish the love.. remember special happy times and please don't take life too seriously..... ever want to chat.. I'll try to log on to this site frequently.... Michael :D

DaphneAlice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2018, 7:02 pm

Thank you, Michael! :D

You are correct, we must see the good.

I certainly endeavor to do so. When happiness is a choice, choose it every time.

I am very lucky in many ways. Most people like me only have a rich and varied inner world. I've been able to project much of my inner world onto reality.

I'm 1000 "labels" but only insofar as they help me heal and thrive. ♡♡♡

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 7:08 pm

Welcome and make yourself at home, the dx (diagnosis) as an adult was an exhausting time for me, so guess so for others. Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome. Do you like Doctor Phibes films?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 5:16 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Buc
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2018, 7:00 pm

At least you get to live in Massachusetts. If I didn't have cats I would definitely live there during the good weather months.