Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Oct 2018, 2:19 pm

Hey everyone! I haven't had much opportunity to interact with other people on the spectrum since I go to a mainstream school (I'm in year 13 in England), and I thought it might be nice to have a place to talk about autism-related stuff when I feel like it. I'm the type of person who's learnt to blend in very well, so my autism isn't noticeable at all and it usually shocks people if I tell them I have it, but there are still differences in how I perceive and process things. Autism is also pretty interesting to me in an 'academic' sense, as I'm a bit of an armchair psychologist. Looking forward to some good discussion on here!

ENTP-A

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2018, 2:46 pm

Hi. Welcome here, math doughnut :heart: :jester:

I am here since 2012! But, the last time I logged was in 2014-15, I don't remember at all, in fact. ÇA, c'est drôle. :P :D :roll:

Well, I know how you feel.. Si si. Proof of me, here's the school I frequented until the last first-two weeks after my 14th birthday: Notable alumni Melissa Auf der Maur Jay Baruchel Jeanne Bowser Mitsou Mariloup Wolfe Stéphane Tétreault Boson Mo Cherylyn Toca

Hostie d'affaire, y ont même leur propre page wikipet eux-autres. Pis est bilingue apart ça, leur page wikipet :x

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2018, 2:50 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 11:24 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet a site for autistic people across the entire spectrum of all ages, genders, nationalities, etc. I hope your tenure here will be quite nice as, you get used to all that is available unto you..

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 2:58 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

brightonpete
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Nov 2018, 4:08 pm

Welcome to WP.

I was in the same boat as you. I wasn't diagnosed as having a form of autism. But then I wasn't diagnosed with ataxia until recently. I have just figured it out on my own, and told one person - my brother. He punched me in the shoulder & laughed saying we all are to some point. But I am beyond that point he is talking about. It all fits. Why did it take me so long to figure it out? Who knows.

Happy you have found the site where you can hash things over with like-minded people.