Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

SolidInside
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2019, 1:45 pm

Hello, I just joined this site wrongplanet today. I'm in my mid-20's and am simply trying to make the best out of my life. It wasn't until recently that a therapist I see suggested that it could very well be possible I've had a low level of Asperger's that remained undetected. I know I sure have faced issues with social anxiety, depression, and obsessional worries throughout my life. Just thought I'd bring this out here in case you're interested in knowing a bit about my background. It does feel a little intimidating sharing some information online.

I'm open to the idea of making friends and would really appreciate any future advice if anyone could direct me to sites where people go for online dating that are "psychologically different" as that has been one recommendation I received. I have looked at sites but don't really know if you can get down to something specific and still find people in say Florida.

With all that said, despite the current gap in my dating life, I keep myself very physically fit via jogging and weights, love to swim, relax in the sun, and read and watch movies.

:D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 1:51 pm

Welcome aboard!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 2:19 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! I wouldn't really call this a dating site but there are discussions about the difficulties Aspies encounter dating.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 3:32 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

PurpleReject
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2019, 4:00 pm

I joined today, too! Hello and welcome! :D

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 9:37 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 3:58 pm

Welcome. I joined yesterday and I don't know if I have asperges or not as I am waiting to be assessed (A wait of approximate 14 months).
I am about 50/50 in my mind if I have it or not. I just don't have a clue. I came on the site to ask a question regarding a possible link to energy loss.
I am getting carried away and posting more things, though I half expect to have my account deleted :D ... I mean... Everyones very kind, but I know too well I tend to type and type and type when I get enthusiastic about a subject and therefore I may accidently ruffle a few feathers without knowing it. (If I do I apologise in advance!) I also appear to be a little self centred so another apology in advance.

Sorry. I should have just said "Welcome" and left it like that. I hope all goes well for you.

CalicoMischief
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2019, 5:43 am

SolidInside wrote:
Hello, I just joined this site wrongplanet today. I'm in my mid-20's and am simply trying to make the best out of my life. It wasn't until recently that a therapist I see suggested that it could very well be possible I've had a low level of Asperger's that remained undetected. I know I sure have faced issues with social anxiety, depression, and obsessional worries throughout my life. Just thought I'd bring this out here in case you're interested in knowing a bit about my background. It does feel a little intimidating sharing some information online.

I'm open to the idea of making friends and would really appreciate any future advice if anyone could direct me to sites where people go for online dating that are "psychologically different" as that has been one recommendation I received. I have looked at sites but don't really know if you can get down to something specific and still find people in say Florida.

With all that said, despite the current gap in my dating life, I keep myself very physically fit via jogging and weights, love to swim, relax in the sun, and read and watch movies.

:D

I recommend plentyoffish.com. it's free and user friendly.