Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,387
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 May 2019, 3:12 am

And it hurts.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2017
Age: 63
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,289
Location: UK

27 May 2019, 3:40 am

Sorry about that... hope you get better, and pain free, asap. Is it a bad break? Is it your right/left and are you right/left handed?


_________________
Steve J

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 562
Location: EretzHaKodesh

27 May 2019, 3:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
And it hurts.


I wish you a speedy recovery. Is it a simple fracture? I have broken both my arms in the past. Good as new now. Is it your wrist or Radius or Ulna in your upper arm?


_________________
Love covers all crimes


jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2018
Age: 70
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,246
Location: Indiana

27 May 2019, 8:08 am

I hope you heal quickly and have a speedy recovery.



Magna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,756

27 May 2019, 9:37 am

I'm sorry to hear that. How did you break it?


_________________
"There is no love of living without despair of life." - Albert Camus

"Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world" -Van Morrison

AQ-43 (32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism).
EQ-14 out of 80
Rdos: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


SaveFerris
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,868
Location: UK

27 May 2019, 10:04 am

Bad news dude!

Can you still work?


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,910
Location: temperate zone

27 May 2019, 10:56 am

Had my arm in cast for a long time, from a hair line fracture.

The immobility can drive you nuts. But you do get used to it.

I wish you a speedy recovery.



Zakatar
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 2 May 2019
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 189
Location: Mid-Atlantic USA

27 May 2019, 11:02 am

I feel you! I broke my arm when I was 8 years old and was stuck in a cast for a little over a month. It's not a fun experience.


_________________
When anti-vaxxers get in my face, I say ... Have a Nice Day!


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 53,168
Location: Portland, Oregon

27 May 2019, 12:28 pm

I wish you a quick and speedy recovery!


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,387
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 May 2019, 3:01 pm

Trying to remember everything asked as I'm still getting used to typing one handed:

Dislocated my elbow but also broke off two fragments that will require surgery, along with a break near my wrist.
I'm right handed - which is now in a sling.
As I'm a writer, I'll have to learn proficiency typing one handed for a while.
I was answering a knock on the door when I stepped on a toy, which flew froward while I flew backward. I tried instinctively to catch myself with one arm as I fell backward, and the rest is history.
Thanks to everyone who responded.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


SaveFerris
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,868
Location: UK

27 May 2019, 3:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm still getting used to typing one handed



Image


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,718
Location: Wales, UK.

27 May 2019, 3:31 pm

Sorry to hear... May healing take place speedily and any corrective work be minor.


_________________
I do not know if I have asperges/autism or not. Waiting an assessment.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,387
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 May 2019, 5:19 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Sorry to hear... May healing take place speedily and any corrective work be minor.


Thanks.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Magna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,756

27 May 2019, 5:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Trying to remember everything asked as I'm still getting used to typing one handed:

Dislocated my elbow but also broke off two fragments that will require surgery, along with a break near my wrist.
I'm right handed - which is now in a sling.
As I'm a writer, I'll have to learn proficiency typing one handed for a while.
I was answering a knock on the door when I stepped on a toy, which flew froward while I flew backward. I tried instinctively to catch myself with one arm as I fell backward, and the rest is history.
Thanks to everyone who responded.


Ouch. I hope you have a complete recovery. Who was at the door?


_________________
"There is no love of living without despair of life." - Albert Camus

"Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world" -Van Morrison

AQ-43 (32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism).
EQ-14 out of 80
Rdos: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,387
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

27 May 2019, 5:38 pm

Magna wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trying to remember everything asked as I'm still getting used to typing one handed:

Dislocated my elbow but also broke off two fragments that will require surgery, along with a break near my wrist.
I'm right handed - which is now in a sling.
As I'm a writer, I'll have to learn proficiency typing one handed for a while.
I was answering a knock on the door when I stepped on a toy, which flew froward while I flew backward. I tried instinctively to catch myself with one arm as I fell backward, and the rest is history.
Thanks to everyone who responded.


Ouch. I hope you have a complete recovery. Who was at the door?


My neighbor who rushed inside when he heard me calling for help.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer