Ok so am new , friends "comes in peace"

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 7:44 pm

Hello inhabitants of wrong planet .. am pretty sure my orbit ,intersects that orbit of wrong planet. Am diagnosed aspie female . Hoping to make friends here . Noticing this planet to have a pretty rarified atmoshpere btw. 《A good thing》
Am actual Veteran of Army .usa. (veteran of a 1000 physic wars )aswell .. line from obscure scifi
Anime movie...so hope all you are well..and please be patient with my posts as am a newbie. 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 8:32 pm

Welcome. You'll find a few other veterans of your Earth army scattered around here I believe. I myself was a sapper in the First Great Meme War, but those records remain classified.

There Are Four Lights!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2019, 12:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 5:07 am

Hello Jakki, and welcome. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 5:12 am

hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them.
After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related.

Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with.
Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O
Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

Last edited by Jakki on 01 Oct 2019, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 3:50 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hello inhabitants of wrong planet .. am pretty sure my orbit ,intersects that orbit of wrong planet. Am diagnosed aspie female . Hoping to make friends here . Noticing this planet to have a pretty rarified atmoshpere btw. 《A good thing》
Am actual Veteran of Army .usa. (veteran of a 1000 physic wars )aswell .. line from obscure scifi
Anime movie...so hope all you are well..and please be patient with my posts as am a newbie. 8O

Welcome..

Rarified... Uhmmm. Another word I am not sure what it means. Rare? I know that word. :D Hangnon. Will ask.. Or look it up... :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 4:02 pm

Magnanamously ?.............. large Smiley Face insered here.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 4:05 pm

Jakki wrote:

Grr! More words! Fortunately my Mum is a walking dictionary so she just told me what it means!

At least it's not an onomatopia.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 8:24 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Grr! More words! Fortunately my Mum is a walking dictionary so she just told me what it means!

At least it's not an onomatopia.

^ :oops: well this might be typical of my issues ,crud .
Its almost hopeless for me to try to write or speak in a more
Simplified way . Brain wiring formative years .
And so on and on and on..how do you spell difficulty with social issues.
AAAAAugh....... :roll: sighes. ( asks parents why too much).
Busy parents say , if you have to ask why so much , look at the encyclopedias.
Okay .. months later . Dad what comes after Zebra? "GO back to your room or else "

Yaay for your mum !

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 3:00 am

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 5:33 am

welcome

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 8:19 am

auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .
Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others
Desserting , even before finishing training . :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 9:17 am

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others Deserting , even before finishing training . :(

ft. jackson SC was surrounded by a somewhat impenetrable swamp, from what we were told. one person went AWOL, never heard from him again. 1/4 bolo'ed out of my basic company, chaptered for incompatibility with military service. i was asked point-blank by a clerk, "did i want out of the army?" and i had to swallow hard and say, "no." it was my ticket out of homelessness.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others Deserting , even before finishing training . :(

ft. jackson SC was surrounded by a somewhat impenetrable swamp, from what we were told. one person went AWOL, never heard from him again. 1/4 bolo'ed out of my basic company, chaptered for incompatibility with military service. i was asked point-blank by a clerk, "did i want out of the army?" and i had to swallow hard and say, "no." it was my ticket out of homelessness.

Strange days stranger choices ? But a smart one for the time. :idea: