It's "Aspie With Attitude", I am new to the forums

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Dec 2019, 9:38 pm

Hello everybody,

As an introduction, my name is David, I am from Melbourne Australia, getting onto 40 years old shortly and I am autistic.

What I like doing is YouTubing, I have my own Autistic YouTube Creator video called "Aspie With Attitude", it's where I like generally do YouTube video blogging, discuss issues that may effect people who are on the autism spectrum, talk about autism traits and on top of it, a handful of fun filled YouTube videos.

I had been YouTubing for more than 18 months so far have 355 Subscribers with 88 video uploads. I am aiming to have over 500 by February next year.

I had signed up to the "Wrong Planet" forum to gather up more information about autistic issues and how it affects other autistics within our community.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 10:50 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 11:28 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

AugustD
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Dec 2019, 11:29 pm

Hi "neighbour-across-the-ditch" and welcome to WP. I expect you'll find this forum a source of inspiration.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 11:34 pm

Welcome.

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Dec 2019, 9:49 am

Hello from Peta

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 2:32 pm

A very warm welcome to you from a fellow Aussie(though now living in England). You sound interesting - must take a look at your Youtube channel! 8) I had a home in Melbourne once, and still have alot of family both there in Melbourne and in Brisbane, Qld. Hope life's treating you well. :)

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 11:29 pm

Welcome to WP. You came to the right place to discuss ASD issues.

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2019, 5:59 am

I wish to thank everybody for the warm welcome.

I came here to understand more about autism and to exchange knowledge about autism.

Since I am an "Autistic YouTube Creator", I like to share my videos around since I voice my feelings about being autistic and I like to explain how much this all means to me being on the spectrum.

Please check out my YouTube channel "Aspie With Attitude" and even let me know what you think of it.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ