Anyone else on here love stuff like Pooh and MLP?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

poohcelestia01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2019, 3:20 am

Hi. I just joined over an hour ago. I was wondering how many of you still like things such as Winnie the Pooh or My Little Pony, regardless of your age. I have to watch one episode each of The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Disney+ and Netflix every day. Also, I have quite the Pooh and Pony collection.....And maybe autographs from Jim Cummings (Pooh and Tigger) and Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia)......Just sayin' :| I'm 18 by the way.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 3:42 am

Well I am 30 and I still kind of like Winnie the Pooh though I think my favorite character is Tigger, and I really liked that live action movie they did not too long ago about Winnie the Pooh I think it was just called Christopher Robin though. But never had any interest in MLP since I was a little kid I know I kind of liked it then but it did not keep my interest beyond childhood.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 4:48 am

I'm 48 and really enjoy my little pony. The friendship is magic cartoon and characters are great.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 9:40 pm

Well, as you could probably guess from my Avatar, I am a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Before eventually watching the show in February of 2014, I was hesitant to watch it as I only had really negative memories of G3/G3.5 beforehand. However, several factors (the eye-pleasing character designs, Tara Strong voicing the title character, Lauren Faust's involvement, and one of my younger brothers starting the first 5 episodes) convinced me to check it out. I ended up marathoning the first 3 seasons and the first Equestria Girls movie in the course of a month. It was at that point when I truly considered myself a Brony and I stayed current on it all the way to the end. While I see a little bit of myself in each one of the Mane 6 to differing levels, Rainbow Dash is the one I feel I relate to the most. That being said, Fluttershy is my favorite character and also one of my highest ranking cartoon crushes.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 8:17 pm

I also have Andrea Libman's (the voice of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) autograph on my Fluttershy DVD from when I saw her at the final BronyCon as well as a picture with her and a personalized voice recording of both Flutters and Pinkie that I still listen to religiously to this day.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2020, 4:09 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2020, 6:28 am

I like Tigger so much that I have Tigger overalls that I wear every day. I like to watch Rugrats, Pooh, Paddington, the old my little pony, and scooby doo.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.