Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2008, 11:12 am

I got info of AS almost by coincidence , but been reading a lot of it lately. Mostly because there are traits that sound too much like me. And would explain plenty of things. But there are others that doesn't.

I always had issues socializing, as an example right now I have no friends, the last friends I got were in high school and I totally lost contact after such, I think I avoid it for some strange reason. I always despised group assignments and parties (socializing stress + loud music ...) right now I have stayed 3 years in college and still don't know anyone out here, and I actually find it easier than highschool just for that, except for the fact that there are group assigments every once in a while, I actually delayed some subjects a lot because of it. But had to focus on them last year which was very hard to go back into group assigments after so much time...

Besides of the fact I don't like socialization I always felt like it was very hard, I still have the impression someone forgot to give me the manual.

Regarding focusing only on interests, that's strange since it looks like this is becoming a big problem lately, I got semesters in which I only did the programming subjects and just screw the ones that were about other things. For the last 5 years I have been dominating the topic of some game's modding and giving it too much importance over real life, which made me a very notable member there and thus I can't give more details of that.

I took the aspie quiz and it looks like a tie, I got 115/200 aspie vs. 83/200 NT, so. I am either an NT which is close to AS or viceversa, right now I am feeling kind of clueless regarding this. But one thing is for sure and it is that I've been lurking these forums and find some of the posts very useful, a lot of answers to questions I was never able to ask. So thanks for this.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2008, 11:17 am

Nice to meet you, Vexcalibur. :) 8)

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Jan 2008, 1:53 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet!Image

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

19 Jan 2008, 5:16 pm

Ahoy hoy!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 9:35 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 10:16 am

Welcome!

asplanet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 4:50 pm

Hi and welcome to the aspie community...