Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 4:16 pm

Hello all :D I don't know if any of you remember me or not xD but I posted here a lot during the school year :D mmm, well I'm currently at a college prep program, so my internet access will be very restricted :( so this might be goodbye for awhile. I just wanted to let you all know, because it seemed like the polite thing to do. :D so for the handful of people who will miss me, I apologize, and feel free to send me a PM, and I will try to get back to you when not in a class. :D
Hope you all have a wonderful summer, and I'll try to be back in six weeks
*gives you all flowers*

~Kyle

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 4:24 pm

I was wondering what happened to you. You posted so prolifically and then vanished.

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 8:03 pm

yeah, I tend to become easily interested in one thing, and once I reach a goal I forget about it. xD I'm sorry if I was annoying :S I'll try to be more silent in the future. hmmm... anyways, my dorm is wired for internet, so I might still get to visit every now and then :D

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 9:24 pm

See around then Kyle. 8)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 10:37 pm

Welcome back to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!