Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cazzie2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 May 2010, 5:58 am

hi alex,
can you Delete an old accment for me so i can use my email address with my new profile?
thanks do i need to pm you?
thanks
caroline :D

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 7:22 am

We cannot delete old accounts, or else it messes the posts in threads up. However, we can ban the previous account. However, doing so will not free up your original email. And I have no idea if Alex can do that.

Have you forgotten the password to your old account? You can have it sent to your email, I think. Members cannot have new accounts just because they feel like it.

On sabbatical...

cazzie2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2010, 12:08 pm

it is all sorted now :D i now get all my repys to the right email address, so all good here.. i love wrong planet!! !

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

Beautiful, another example of selective and inconsistent enforcement. It appears the prohibition on having multiple accounts is lifted given Alex's recent decisions and actions.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

alex
Developer
Developer

02 Jun 2010, 1:48 pm

cazzie2010 wrote:
it is all sorted now :D i now get all my repys to the right email address, so all good here.. i love wrong planet!! !

I'm glad you sorted out your issues cazzie

makuranososhi wrote:
Beautiful, another example of selective and inconsistent enforcement. It appears the prohibition on having multiple accounts is lifted given Alex's recent decisions and actions.

M.

another example of why you made a lousy moderator.