Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

miserylovescompany
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 5:40 pm

I have been banned yet again from the chat, a freind informs me that only you and arjanb are allowd to issue bans. I was banned by your "arjanb" yet again the other day. No supprise you picked him as your favorite op, he loves banning people for no reason and without a explanation.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:16 pm

I have been in chat on quite a few occasions and never seen anyone even warned, let alone banned, so I must assume you have been doing something wrong to be banned more than once. It is too easy to instantly accuse the moderator of bias or of having no reason. Maybe there is a valid reason but you are not seeing it as you view your words or behaviour as acceptable in your eyes.

miserylovescompany
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:21 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I have been in chat on quite a few occasions and never seen anyone even warned, let alone banned, so I must assume you have been doing something wrong to be banned more than once. It is too easy to instantly accuse the moderator of bias or of having no reason. Maybe there is a valid reason but you are not seeing it as you view your words or behaviour as acceptable in your eyes.

Yes, free speech is considered wrong on this site.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:22 pm

miserylovescompany wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:

Yes, free speech is considered wrong on this site.

Without some rules, the world would be chaos.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:25 pm

If you want things fair, play fair. You included none of the context of you getting banned, just that you were banned, and you think it is wrong. You make claims about ops that are nothing but opinion. Not once do you say anything about what was going on before you were banned.

Unless you add some substance to your complaint, you are no different than a toddler throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way.

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:33 pm

u want content, i will give u content. SHe was banned because of facist ops defending people who tell other members to kill themselves. I personally have been told this a multitude of times. also, she was un-fairly banned because she has a heart and common sense. A dear friend of ours has left this world, and you know what those scum do?!? they mock his memory by stealing his hard work and just added 3 letters of his name to show his identify, and took the credit for programing.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:35 pm

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
u want content, i will give u content. SHe was banned because of facist ops defending people who tell other members to kill themselves. I personally have been told this a multitude of times. also, she was un-fairly banned because she has a heart and common sense. A dear friend of ours has left this world, and you know what those scum do?!? they mock his memory by stealing his hard work and just added 3 letters of his name to show his identify, and took the credit for programing.

Sounds like hear-say to me. Why couldn't she say as much, rather than the usual "free speech isn't allowed" nonsense? Not to mention it is simply dripping with venom and bias.

miserylovescompany
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:37 pm

There is no such thing. I went into the chatroom yesterday afternoon and I made a protest against the new bot, trebot, which replaced databot after the tragic death of trelone, the thing is databot was trelone's bot, not trebot and I think trebot is a complete insult to the memory of trelone, someone who suffered greatly at the hands of a stone hearted world. databot would have stood as a testiment to our friend trelone, but trebot just sounds silly and insults his memory. And of course as per usual the facist ops muted me and banned me. No wonder people using the irc chat go and do stupid things to themselves if all they get is banned and muted. Plus java client users have now been prevented from joining other wp channels from here, which is wrong and unfair. I am not going to apologise for the things I said in the chat and my being banned just proves that free speech is not welcome here. There are far worse people on that chat than me, including those who are allowd to discuss their anti American and anti Semitic beleifs with no quarms from the ops.

COPIED FROM MY FREE SPEECH AND WRONGPLANET POST. Here is the reason.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:39 pm

So you disagreed. Did you handle yourself as well there as you are here? I think I figured out the reason....

Oh, and thanks for the copy/paste, I don't know what I would have done with myself if I didn't get another chance to read that.

One more thing, perhaps you should try reading things. The whole "free speech" nonsense was addressed. Did you ignore it because it wasn't the answer you wanted?