Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 May 2018, 10:25 pm

When I bring up my "View Your Posts" list, three (at the time of this post) of the threads are always labeled as having new posts, even when they don't. It doesn't cause any issues functionally, but it's still a little annoying.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2018, 11:22 pm

I see that every once in a great while. I wonder if it's because someone posted and then deleted it, or something like that.

Or it's just a weird glitch.

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jul 2018, 10:32 pm

The bug/glitch I brought up is now happening with every single thread I participate in, regardless of whether I'm the author or not. When I click the "View First Unread Post" button, it takes me to the very top of the page.

Like I said, this isn't a dire issue, but it'd be very nice if it was fixed.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 5:31 am

I've had this issue on many threads, for a long time. Not all though. Quick potential workaround since you don't have that many posts yet, maybe if you marked them all as read, to see if the problem goes away on at least some threads.