Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 1:14 pm

Does this message on a profile mean a person was banned or closed their account?

If I PM them, will they still get an email notification that they have been contacted?

Thanks in advance. Bea

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 2:05 pm

It means just that. The last time the person visited the site.

If you logged into the site on November first, at noon, and looked around, but didn't post anything, and then logged off, and then did not come back for two days, but I came onto the site at noon November second and I looked at your profile I would see "last visited noon Nov. FIrst". And I would also see the earlier time that you made your "last post" which might have been hours and days before that. Doesn't matter if you're banned, or not banned.

Many folks just abandon the site but still have their accounts. So many folks have that "last visited" time and date being years ago. Doesn't necessarily that they are banned. Just means they are not active on the site anymore.

You would not be officially walled off from PMing them. But even so there would be no guarantee that you get a response from them either for the obvious reason that they stopped participating in the site and wouldn't see your message.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2018, 11:32 am

“Last Visited: -” means that the person has selected an option in their setup that prevents display of the date and time of their last visit.

It’s useless, considering that you can just look at the date on their most recent post.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 2:22 am

It just means when they were last logged in here.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.