'Serious PPR Cartoons/Images' is fine to support violence?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sodepressed
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Oct 2023, 12:19 am

It's an absolute toxic bin fire that is usually on the most extreme sites online, possibly on the darknet... frankly, the whole PPR forum is the primary reason why I'm reluctant to post here... such a contradictory site, supposedly to support people on the spectrum, while there one could easily find calls for violence against all sorts of minorities... it's disgusting it's there at all (and what's with <>, a long-timer who apparently suddenly became a propagandist for extremist violence...)

Last edited by magz on 13 Oct 2023, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.: Personal attack removed

traven
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 1:11 am

the feelings industry uses graphic overboards for props
propagandists is what you get here
app that's ok, don't ask questions
:mrgreen: :roll:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 3:18 am

Have you reported the posts you found offensive?

I've certainly reported images I found offensive in that thread before which were subsequently removed. With that being said, you aren't supposed to call members out by name in threads, so you might want to edit that out and just report the specific posts you found offensive instead.

Mods aren't patrolling 24/7 here, so sometimes it takes time for rule-breaking posts to be removed. Sometimes we might find something distasteful or that we disagree with that's not actually breaking the rules, too. I've not seen anything that was calling for violence against minorities. If I thought that a post was doing that, I'd report it rather than call a specific individual out on it here.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 13 Oct 2023, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Oct 2023, 3:32 am

! magz wrote:
If you find a post offensive, violent, calling for violence, etc., report it.
Do not carry conflicts to other threads.
Attacks on public figures and ideologies are permitted, at least in PPR.
Attacks on members and groups that can contain members are not.
If you see the rules violated, report. Moderators aren't everywhere all the time.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>