Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2008, 10:12 pm

it just hit how much i'll miss my high school. anyone else feel like this when they graduated?

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

-
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2008, 10:25 pm

Actually I didn't get too sentimental, I was just glad to have it over with. But maybe that's because I skipped the commencement ceremony and all its melodrama.

IpsoRandomo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2008, 11:05 pm

I miss my classmates, but I at least found some of them on face book.

LoveableNerd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2008, 1:10 am

I did. College graduation was 10x worse though, because I had actually made several close friends there... and "the real world" didn't appeal to me one bit.

8th Cmdmt: Thou Shalt Not Steal.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 May 2008, 4:53 am

It took me a year or 2 after collage, when I was finally out in the real world did I really miss the way things were in the past, I wish I could go back and live those times, both good and bad, all over again.

jpark203
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 May 2008, 3:58 am

It didn't necessarily hit me right away, but the following year was a really big transition for me as I began hearing less and less from friends, as they were either busy working or out of town for college. That's when I started to think about it more.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2008, 7:20 am

next friday is my graduation, can't wait for it to be over, so then i can get a job save up some money for some of my college books next year.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2008, 7:59 am

This is exactly how I felt when I graduated 10 years ago.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

22 May 2008, 9:59 am

Well, I didn't graduate so my comment might not be relevant. (but i will say it anyway) :lol:

When my mother said I could officially leave high school it was the biggest relief of my life. I didn't miss it, still don't miss it, and never will.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2008, 11:11 am

After today, I only have one more class. Even though I did get an extra year of high school (my credits were all screwed up), it's hit me for a while of how much I'll miss it. I finally found a great high school after years of pure hell. What I'm really going to miss the most is the buses. If I'm not talking to my friends, it's a great time to just sit back and listen to new songs I downloaded onto my iPod. Plus I sit in the back, which is the most fun part. There's always a lot going on, and my bus driver always hits the large bumps! Oh, how I'll miss high school... :(