Why am I hated? I got beat up to the point I was knocked out

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Zetablades
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Mar 2013, 10:25 am

I have no idea why but since I took the first step into my college on the first day, nearly everyone except for my 1 and only friends seem to hate me and I get bullied alot, I would usually get pushed around and everything. Except, a few days ago about a group of 5 came to me and one and a rock in his hand and smashed it on my head and I was bleeding and then they surrounded me and was kicking me and punching me to the point I fell to the ground and fainted for about 20 seconds. I have no idea why except for the fact I am an aspie. I am feeling very unwanted in the world and I don't want any suicidal tendancies to start, because I already had a suicide attempt when I was 7 years old. Please help me :'(

ObserverGirl_4
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Mar 2013, 10:51 am

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that :( Have you told anyone about the assault yet, or gotten any medical attention? I imagine it isn't everyone who hates you, and it's very unlikely you're even close to being as unwanted as you feel. Does your 1 friend have any other friends there they could introduce you to? Having a slightly larger social circle may help against bullying. Good luck, and hopefully nothing else like this happens to you..

windtreeman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm

Honestly, smashing you in the head with a rock is attempted murder. What country do you go to college in because I can't imagine that'd happen anywhere near a U.S. campus without being all over the news. Hopefully those jerks are caught and prosecuted since you must be able to recognize 'em from class or around the school. Seriously sorry to hear about that, though!

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 12:30 pm

I can't say for sure why people behave in this way, but what I do know is that it's not gonna stop until you stand up for yourself and show them you're not gonna take their BS. Carry around a baseball bat or a gun or something. You could try calling the police, but not much can be done after the event has already occurred, and it would take forever for the problem to actually be removed from your life(and that would only be temporary anyway)... And that's if you can even get the police to believe you and not listen to whatever BS story the group of as*holes invents...

Don't go looking for trouble, as in... Don't now go try to approach them and tell them to leave you alone or to start a fight with them, but if trouble comes your way again, be prepared. Carry a baseball bat, a taser, a gun, pepper spray, brass knuckles, SOMETHING. Whatever you do, don't kill your attackers. Even if you'd get in trouble for using the weapon to defend yourself, at least you'd have taught them not to f**k with you. by fighting back, and at least you won't end up dead because you were unprepared or afraid to fight back or whatever the case may be.

Also, like windtreeman said, that's pretty much attempted murder, or at LEAST assault with a deadly weapon. or SOMETHING. did no one else except you and your attackers see this happen to you ?

I wish I could be of more direct help to you...

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 12:35 pm

Zetablades wrote:
...a few days ago about a group of 5 came to me and one and a rock in his hand and smashed it on my head and I was bleeding and then they surrounded me and was kicking me and punching me to the point I fell to the ground and fainted for about 20 seconds.(

That's awful! This sounds like a very violent college! I think hitting you with a rock is assault, you should tell the campus authorities.

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 1:45 pm

Oh man, I am so sorry! :cry:

My first reaction is: please, get out of there! You are not safe there, and it's never worth it to subject yourself to that kind of torment. Find a safer environment! Even if you start carrying something to defend yourself(which you should), it just isn't worth it to deal with that s***. Also, you should get the police involved, because the way they treated you was not only despicable, but also completely illegal. You'd think adults would act like adults, not 2-year-old chimpanzees.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 1:59 pm

This is in college?? or do you mean school? How old are you?

If I were you I would start taking boxing lessons, you do not have to spar if you don't want but you can learn how to throw punches and hit the dummy bag. Even if you don't want to fight or use what you learn, the learning will give you confidence and it will show to others that you are prepared to look after yourself.

Bullies tend to target those they think will not fight back. But usually if you fight back with a bully they fall over like feathers.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm

Well, first thing you need to do is get the authorities involved. The people who did this to you should be arrested.

The second thing you should do is enroll in self-defense classes. I started learning jiu-jitsu and I'm very happy with the results. The best part is, you will no longer be afraid of people and as a result your self-esteem will improve. Bullies prey on individuals who are insecure and afraid; it's almost as if they have a sixth sense for it.

The third thing you should do is join a club, get really good at something, and the bullies will be less of an issue. I remember when I used to have issues with bullying. When I made the decision to join my high school swim team, the bullying stopped. They don't like to go after individuals who are part of a cohesive group. They'd rather go for the lonely and weak.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm

Zetablades wrote:
I have no idea why but since I took the first step into my college on the first day, nearly everyone except for my 1 and only friends seem to hate me and I get bullied alot, I would usually get pushed around and everything. Except, a few days ago about a group of 5 came to me and one and a rock in his hand and smashed it on my head and I was bleeding and then they surrounded me and was kicking me and punching me to the point I fell to the ground and fainted for about 20 seconds. I have no idea why except for the fact I am an aspie. I am feeling very unwanted in the world and I don't want any suicidal tendancies to start, because I already had a suicide attempt when I was 7 years old. Please help me :'(

If you're in college then you're 18 or older and so are they.

This is called assault. You go to the police, report it and have those bozos arrested.

Their arrest = they get kicked out of college, go to jail (very likely) and have their futures screwed by having it on their permanent record.

You do not deserve any of that. They deserve the above consequences.

Go to the police and report this. Yesterday.

Kuribo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Mar 2013, 9:01 pm

I am so sorry to that this happened to you. :(

As others have said, you need to go to the police. I cannot stress how important it is!! ! What they did to you was assault attempted murder. You do not need to tolerate it, and those asssholes certainly must not be allowed to get away with it.

Please call the police as soon as possible.