Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2006, 12:25 am

Do you guys ever feel like your classmates are complete idiots, morons, and fools? My school is mostly stupid prep/jock people, and I have both of my AP classes with too many of them. It annoys me to no end -_-.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2006, 6:26 am

The last time I attended college, I was very disappointed to find that the burning question on the minds of my classmates was, "Will this be on the test?"

- Emerson

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Sep 2006, 8:24 am

i have found this a few time, it use to make me really angery that they didn't just want to know what we were beingtold, i also use to get frustrated when ever i was made to work with soone who had no intrest at all in what we were doing, and they didn't get excited when somthing different happend, i use o love it in science because i hardly ever had an experiment go right, and i use to love to find out from the teacher what had gone wrong, and how it all worked.

I also use to get stressed in english when people seemd to start speaking another language and i was left thinking i had gone mad. Time to rock on my chair me thinkg when that happens. i use to take sheepy and lion to schoool with me and i would have my hand in my bad stroking them, once when we were whaching a video in english, i sat at the back and even had sheepy on my lap.

^licks^

jammie & lion

$lion = "constant";
$lil_lion = "escape";
$baby = "dum dum, babo";
$jammie = $lion."sheepy and my comforts";

$jamie = $lion.$lil_lion.$baby.$jammie;
?>

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2006, 8:56 am

I've had the hell of dealing with Idiot Classmates in College. One seemed very nice at first, than he's turned out to be a partonising fool with a temper. The other Idiot was the woman who thought it would be funny to make fun of my Accent, one dark evening. The third Classmate was too immature to be taking a Job Preperation course. He would be hangning off the Door Handles, and making up Nicknames for the rest of the Students. He called me Queen, and everyone else Bathroom-related names.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2006, 7:03 pm

That's how I've felt all my life, from preschool to high school. I always got the top score in class in just about anything. It always baffled me how kids could be that stupid, and simply not care. As a result, I tried deliberately underachieving, just so I can fit in better. I stopped when I found out that kids didn't respect me more when I got bad grades, and my parents punished me for it. It wasn't until college when I could finally meet some of my intellectual equals. Also, for the first time in my life, I was in a place where smartness is respected.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

28 Sep 2006, 12:43 am

I'm pretty slack in school most of the time, but there are thos who just think 'F it' and do jack all. I'm not interested in a lot of things, but those which catch my attention really get me going, such as formal writing, artwork in Digital Media and anything to do with media. I'm probably the only one in my class who knew what an extreme panning close-up was before it was taught to us. Probably due to watching all those Special Features bits of DVD movies!

Reading also perks up my interest.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Ryano
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2006, 12:43 am

Cyanide wrote:
Do you guys ever feel like your classmates are complete idiots, morons, and fools? My school is mostly stupid prep/jock people, and I have both of my AP classes with too many of them. It annoys me to no end -_-.

:!:

I think the majoriy of my classmates are complete idiots. I received an Excellent grade in Math's Organisation because I am one of the 3 people that come to class prepared to work. It ticks me off when others move my stuff around and steal my equipment. Plus I feel too weak to go and complain to the teacher that it was stolen. Help anyone?

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2006, 1:14 pm

I get idots at my school, most of the idots are boys, we get tons of it.
Most of them call each other rude by swearing, saying Jew (it's short for Jewish, I find it offensive, I'm not a Jewish, I'm a Christian, I hate racism) , Mong (another word for being Down syndrome, it's not a very nice word).

This one I have are Zak, Aaron and Kane, they make fun of me probely because I'm an aspie, they think aspies are thick or jelous because I'm clever and try to copy me in Year 8, when I had french; they take mick of me because I like Doctor Who and they don't.
Aspies always wins more than idiots :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x