Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Hexagon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2012, 8:32 am

In my physics class at school today, the teacher separated us into three groups and gave us topics to make presentations on. I sat with my group writing scifi on my laptop because I had nothing to say that they weren't already scribbling on a piece of paper, and pretty soon some of the other guys in my group started losing interest as well. They started messing around, and trying to see what I was doing on my mac (I have a privacy screen which prevents people from seeing what I'm doing unless they put their head right next to mine). They got to close to me, which made me really uncomfortable, and when I turned my mac off to stop them seeing what I was doing, one of them started drawing me on a small white board. To make matters worse, I had to miss school yesterday to see a doctor in London, and I couldn't tell them why, so they kept going on about it and being mean. I felt so bad that I started to get sensory overload, and I finally asked the teacher if I could go study in the library, and he said yes, so I got on my bike and drove home.

How the hell do I survive in lessons like that? This happens whenever I get put in a group, and I just can't stand it.

DJRAVEN66
Raven
Raven

23 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm

I cant't stand being in groups either, so I know what you mean. Does your school have a disabilty suport services's department? If so talk to them.

Hexagon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

Not that I know of. I'm currently seeking a diagnosis through the school, but I don't think that will change anything.

DJRAVEN66
Raven
Raven

23 Feb 2012, 5:09 pm

It's good that you are trying to get a diagnosis. It should help. You should try to find out if your school has disabilty suport services's.