Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mercado
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2014, 5:54 pm

Recently, i had signed up for college and i was about to get the free benefits, but i got kicked out of the ASAP program due to going to the wrong orientation by accident. and worse now. I had the financial aid for the whole year and i ended up getting the check. I feel very wrong and i feel very depressed. ended up having to cancel classes. What should I do?

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2014, 12:52 pm

Hey.

Why did you drop your classes? Was it because of ASAP or did you lose financial aid? If you still want to attend school, then maybe you should talk to the ASAP program coordinator and explain your situation (that you misunderstood and went to a different orientation), and ask if they could reconsider their decision.

Mercado
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm

yes i had to drop classes because i got kicked out of ASAP. worst of all, they were very harsh about it towards me

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2014, 7:35 pm

Mercado wrote:
yes i had to drop classes because i got kicked out of ASAP. worst of all, they were very harsh about it towards me

I'm sorry about that. Sometimes you have to understand that you're an adult/college student now so the staff and administrators aren't going to be as lenient or forgiving. Are you planning to reapply to ASAP next semester? Or is there another college near you where it's not too late to sign up for fall classes?

Mercado
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Aug 2014, 8:40 pm

have to wait til next semester