Is it hard for you to look up facts?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 3:43 pm

So, we're doing science projects in school and I chose dinosaurs as my subject and whenever I looked up some interesting facts about them on the computer at the library, I either don't understand it, have a hard time choose sites about it, or just know about too much about it to be interesting, but I managed to find a few, anyway.

PS: I also know don't know much about doing a science project.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Apr 2008, 4:19 pm

Hmmm... doing projects like that I always excelled in, usually I was the only one in the group to do all the reasearch and look up all the facts cause I can compile them so easily.

AlteredEgo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2008, 5:04 pm

I can't say that I have a hard time with it either.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 6:17 pm

wikipedia.com :P

Maybe you could just focus on one particular dinosaur as opposed to the whole lot? That could give you more time to go into details and get a better understanding of your topic.

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 7:21 pm

Lene wrote:
wikipedia.com :P

Maybe you could just focus on one particular dinosaur as opposed to the whole lot? That could give you more time to go into details and get a better understanding of your topic.

Yeah, I am focusing on Brontosaurus (also called Apatosaurus, that's one fact I've learned!).