Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

princesseli
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 5:48 pm

Ever since I've entered college, the school work has been a huge difficulty. My school is very hard, and according to some lady, they do not inflate the grades here. I will work harder then other students and not being able to do as well. Its like for almost all the classes Ive ever been able to get a grade of B- or higher(except for 1) was due to nearly dying in the first part of the semester, getting my advisor or a someone who works to give people accomidations to talk with my prof, working something out and then working extremly hard for the rest of the semester to pull myself out of a hole. I'm getting sick and tried of being a special needs case. Its seems like I almost always need to these "special" conditions to succeed.

I thought of transfering into an easier college but then that really concerns me because that might involve going to a bigger school, and Im afraid I might not be able to make friends. I know there are so many places that could be worse. Even when it comes down to colleges, im not just a person who could go to almost any college. Most colleges would probably be a very bad fit for me. Right now Im at a small liberal arts college who are big on diversity, as in most people at least try to be very open and acceptant even yet i still have trouble making friends. I always need these particular conditions and Im so tried of it. All of this has cost me so much of my parents money which makes me feel guilty.