Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 1:59 pm

I want to tell you abut the dickhead i have for a teacher :evil: Let's start with that he has no respect for me and that he hates me for no reason!!. A friend at my school who i filmed for the movie project was rude as hell towards him!. I don't want to tell you some of the things he said to him anyway! If i had said those things, he would be out of control mad. He was even rude to his own girlfriend at the school! The thing about him that makes me pissed is because one time when we filmed at a place near the local restaurant, he went to ask some of the people who runned it if we could borrow a chair to sit on, but the door was locked, and then he said he wanted to take "A tough chance" and then he GRABBED A CHAIR FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT AND PLACED IT BESIDE US!!. One time he also took one finger and repeatedly touched the side of my back, (it's really annoying and it makes me want to smash his face into a red bloodbath!! !! !! !). I'm glad i'm soon gonna get into the 2nd grade at my school so i can get the f*** away from him!

shugo974
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2009, 4:45 pm

Your teacher sounds like my spanish teacher. God I hate her.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 7:25 pm

Wow, such language for an eight year old.
The year's almost over, you'll be finished with him soon. Then, next year, you should probably get a better teacher.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:10 am

I'm 16 and in case you didn't get it, i meant the 2nd grade in high school. I'm so unlucky to always have gotten bad negative teachers to educate me. He even goes into the classroom and sits down beside me and annoys me when we have other lessons like english, nature etc, but he doesn't teach us that, he teaches us computer stuff. Two things i forgot to tell from last post: he sits on the chair and sters it from left to right like a kid, and when he has chewing gum in his mouth, he stretches over to me and makes the annoying chewing sound into my ear, and you know how annoying that is. I have a dream that when the teachers eat dinner, some of them will shout: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTNH!! !. Doesn't any techers recognize this type of ridiculous behavior?. All in all, this school-year has not been to good.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:46 am

The next one are the final and WORST, it's BAD, so i hope you are prepared for this!. One time when we were going to take a picture of the policeman in the reception (that was for a project), the policeman was my uncle :(. So that f***** it up BIG because when i was going to give it a name, he said "I Am UNCLE poLICE" in a ret*d way, and it made me so mad :evil:! What the f*** does he think i i am, i have aspergers not freaking downs! no wonder no one likes him, that piece of s***! Next year i REFUSE to being treated like i'm a ret*d! If he (sadly) follows me the next year, he's going to have it :evil:!

Xinae
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2009, 1:08 am

You have the right to be treated with respect. You should tell someone, then make a notations of dates and times and who so that the person you told cann't really say you didn't say anyting.

No one can touch you without permission. You don't have to confront him, but you can tell his authority figure and hopefully get it resolved.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 1:51 am

I'm going to tell someone if he follows me and continues his bull in the 2nd grade. For now... i will observe everything ridiculous he does and update it here and until i begin the 2nd grade. Luckily, there's only 3 more weeks until summah<3