Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Idontknowwhattoputasmyusername
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm

Hi this forum is where we can play a simplified version of dnd (as I personally have some difficulty understanding it sometimes) I'm going to be dm type out character sheet (characters with flaws are better than those without) start out at level 3 as this might get intense.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Oct 2020, 8:40 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet! You may have noticed that the Kids’ Crater doesn’t get many posts these days.

It might help if you posted in one of the other forums, or if you explained exactly what information other users need to give you.

Babear
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2020, 10:34 am

I would like to is ok if I have never played

Matt white
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Oct 2021, 5:10 pm

I'm a autistic DM for a table of autistic players, and so is my son.
Also , I've been accused as playing Dnd to justify my dice habit...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 5:48 pm

Sadly, it has been over a year since the OP first started this thread, and without any real interest.

If the OP ever logs back in, I hope to see a few more details, such as (1) Which version of D&D, (2) which classes and races are open to characters, and (3) how will the actions be presented and resolved.

I have played and referee’ed play-by-post RPGs, and there are other difficulties involved.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.