Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

EmilyRaven
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: in my dreams where ever my wings take me

30 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

mine is TRAUMA CENTER new blood =D



DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 115
Location: Equestria

30 Sep 2011, 7:39 pm

I have mentioned it before but honestly the Penumbra Trilogy beats Team fortress 2 by a foot. I love the adrenaline rush flowing through my veins and puzzles games really work out my brain. Also to be completely honest TF2 gets boring sometimes and on almost every server there's gonna be a mic spammer that takes the fun outta the game.



DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

01 Oct 2011, 1:17 am

No video game has ever beaten online gameplay like halo 2 :) my favourite


_________________
IM BACK!


DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

01 Oct 2011, 1:20 am

DoubleSPY wrote:
I have mentioned it before but honestly the Penumbra Trilogy beats Team fortress 2 by a foot. I love the adrenaline rush flowing through my veins and puzzles games really work out my brain. Also to be completely honest TF2 gets boring sometimes and on almost every server there's gonna be a mic spammer that takes the fun outta the game.


You should play Amnesia:The Dark Descent its made by the same people who made penumbra
and much scarier in my opinion


_________________
IM BACK!


DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 115
Location: Equestria

01 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

DaKing wrote:
DoubleSPY wrote:
I have mentioned it before but honestly the Penumbra Trilogy beats Team fortress 2 by a foot. I love the adrenaline rush flowing through my veins and puzzles games really work out my brain. Also to be completely honest TF2 gets boring sometimes and on almost every server there's gonna be a mic spammer that takes the fun outta the game.


You should play Amnesia:The Dark Descent its made by the same people who made penumbra
and much scarier in my opinion


I do want amnesia but see the problem is my video card sucks. Even if I turn my graphics down to medium or low it'll still have a problem running. Even though Penumbra and amnesia look the same the source engine is different. Damn you Frictional games you had to change how your games run didn't you.



MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,529
Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Oct 2011, 5:02 pm

How many times has this thread been made before?


_________________
When in doubt, ask someone with ASD. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:


ThatSillyGuyAndy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 3 Oct 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Montana

04 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

DaKing wrote:
No video game has ever beaten online gameplay like halo 2 :) my favourite


Sure! But only if you LOVED getting sucked into Matchmaking with Modders and people who standby'd.

I lost my 47 in Team Slayer because of that and went down to a 44.

Although...

The Super Jumps were pretty epic in H2.


_________________
*Diagnosed with Severe ADHD when I was a kid.
*Cousin has Aspergers
*A newly found friend does too


thekeyblade
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 3 Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 12
Location: Canada

06 Oct 2011, 9:10 am

mass effect one of the best games i ever played :D



Darthzman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 66
Location: Gondor, Middle Earth

08 Oct 2011, 8:02 am

MineCraft all the way....or RuneScape


_________________
-ok


permian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
Location: Over there

12 Oct 2011, 4:18 am

Halo reach would be mine :3



MichaelaB
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 47

21 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

I haven't played video games in years, but my favourite computer game would be World of Warcraft :D



Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,186

27 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

I really love old school Crash Bandicoot games.

I feel ancient. :P



MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,529
Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

27 Oct 2011, 9:45 pm

Sparx wrote:
I really love old school Crash Bandicoot games.

I feel ancient. :P


Don't forget Spyro! ;)


_________________
When in doubt, ask someone with ASD. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:


Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,186

27 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Sparx wrote:
I really love old school Crash Bandicoot games.

I feel ancient. :P


Don't forget Spyro! ;)


Of course not. Spyro and Crash go hand in hand!



SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,116
Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

09 Nov 2011, 12:09 am

I don't have one. I've played and beaten so many since the Atari 2600 days that I don't remember half the endings.



ElementalChaos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 21
Location: Illinois

27 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

I like to play Minecraft :)


_________________
The Game. :)