Page 7 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 9:38 am

I got seen in my underwear.some one saw my weaner.uhuuuuuuu.....that's all.

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 9:39 am

was that funny :?:

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 10:00 am

ghghjhigjhcghvjvbfv gvnbjbnbhnhnbb guyhuyhjhjlujghfvghhnnhnnnhnnngyngbbvhnnnnbttgj7
gbgbgbgbtggggggggggggggggbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyygbucvbhb b jibhklbjhjkkbjkbuhjhhkkhjkmbnkjhjkjnjkjklj
klkoploklkkkl;klm,,l,o./lp[;'.;/;m,l;''[;[;';''/
;'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::""""""""""""""""""""""""?"''"?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.
is that funny?

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 10:11 am

there's ton's of super hero's.like super man,batman,hulk,redhulk,iceman,and even you might be a super hero. :salut:

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

shure i'll be your frend :wink:

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 10:15 am

shure i'll be your frend

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2009, 10:21 am

trust in the lord

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

:oops: thats all for today.

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Sep 2009, 9:39 pm

my baby is cute.he allway's say's da.do you think he is cute? :wtg:

tornadoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2009, 10:45 am

do you like singing? :help: you have to sing!please :help:

Volcanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Oct 2009, 6:11 pm

wow talk about double posting

anyways my name is Jaden. i just turned 11 and im autistic (obviously) i only have 2 frends in real life :(

peacenik
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2009, 12:00 pm

hi,im sam and i'm 9 years old.I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove turtles and i like bugs. i have a turtle named slyder (she's a red eared slider) and a monarch catterpillar named monferno. I like online gaming sites like addicttinggames.com and funnygames.com. I also like chatting with my sister in boston with aim. :pig: and i also love teacup pigs. if you live in west virginia and would like to make friends, im open to all requests

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 2:51 pm

peacenik wrote:
hi,im sam and i'm 9 years old.I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove turtles and i like bugs. i have a turtle named slyder (she's a red eared slider) and a monarch catterpillar named monferno. I like online gaming sites like addicttinggames.com and funnygames.com. I also like chatting with my sister in boston with aim. :pig: and i also love teacup pigs. if you live in west virginia and would like to make friends, im open to all requests

You should tell us when you are posting under your mom's ID. I got really, really confused there for a moment. Maybe you can open your own account and pick your own name - check with your mom.

peacenik
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2009, 5:40 pm

DW,
Yes I realized this right after he submitted this. He has actually now registered and his ID is mrturtle. Sorry about that! He was quite happy to get a chance to "meet" other kids who are as unique and great as he is.

Ann

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 4:48 pm

peacenik wrote:
DW,
Yes I realized this right after he submitted this. He has actually now registered and his ID is mrturtle. Sorry about that! He was quite happy to get a chance to "meet" other kids who are as unique and great as he is.

Ann

We're excited to have him :) I don't usually post in the Crator, but I do read it to make sure no one is trolling our kids. So, um, I got a little suspicious for a moment, lol ... but I figured it out ;)

pigsrock
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2009, 5:09 pm

Rakkety wrote:
Hey guys! My name's Colin but you can call me Rakkety. I'm 11 and new to this site. I picked that username 'cause I LOVE Redwall!! !
hi i love pigs