Page 8 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

HBAC_Mama
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jan 2010, 10:57 pm

Smelena wrote:
I also love fights and I love driving my mum crazy. I think you are COOL!

I like dinosaur books. I am 7 years old. My name is Daniel.

I want a dinosaur to eat you!! !! !! !!

My name is Jeffrey and I like dinosaurs and I don't like them eating me. I am 6. :cry: I am happy too and angry too. 8O

BlueOwl
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Hi I'm 11. My nickname is blueowl cuz my favorite color is blu and my totem animal is an owl. I do home school. I like superheroes
and video games. I would like to meet other kids like myself. I live in Denton Texas. Does anybody live nearby? :spiderman:

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm

BlueOwl wrote:
Hi I'm 11. My nickname is blueowl cuz my favorite color is blu and my totem animal is an owl. I do home school. I like superheroes
and video games. I would like to meet other kids like myself. I live in Denton Texas. Does anybody live nearby? :spiderman:

Hi, I'm Jovyn and I LOVE super-heroes, too !

beb316
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2010, 1:18 pm

Also,my favorite color is orange,my favorite animals are dogs,cats & fish.i have 1 dog, 2 cats & 5 fish.I also love video games& television.the video games ive got is nfs carbon nfs pro street nfs shift(PSP)nfs most wanted nascar'05&'08& more.Anyways,i used to be eight but i was nine on 2/27/10.well im out of here.P.S and i hate school.

beb316
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2010, 10:22 am

HI, I just realized that when my little fellow posted his intro under my user name it doesn't make sense if you view the profile. So I have created him his own profile, he will be NFS (Need for Speed) which is a series of video games that he really enjoys. He is new to using discussion boards/blogs/chats and I am trying to learn and teach him at the same time so please excuse if make a few mistakes. He would really like to make some friends. He has computer time in the afternoons between 5p and 7p. Thanks

JakeGrover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 May 2010, 12:10 pm

Hell, my name is Jacob. I'm 11 turning 12. My main hobby is computer programming. I also like to listen to a lot of music. I live in White River Junction, Vermont. I have a very nice computer. It's a Mac Mini 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 GB of RAM and a 500 GB HD! Plus, I have a co-computer that's a Dell Dimension 4600 that's a single core 2.80 GHz with 512 MB of RAM and a 70 GB HD. Let's make some friends!

sawyersmom
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jun 2010, 6:58 am

I am posting for my eight year he is really into Legos and Bionicles. He also knows everything about star wars. He knows a lot about science and insects but hates moths.

snitchelgruban
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jun 2010, 7:07 am

hi my name is Dylan, I am 8 years old and I live in CT. I like Cyborgs and video games and computer and swimming and Mario and star wars and...(You Get The Idea) :wink: ALSO LEGOs and Bionicles :!: I LOVE to read and some of my favorite books are: the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, Eragon ( I am just about to start reading Eldest),the Fablehaven series, and The Lord of The Rings trilogy .......... .etc. .......

I really like being able to meet other kids like me and I can't wait to talk to you "guys" :D

p.s.
I am posting this using my mom's ID

nata0742
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

My son, Toby, has PDD-NOS and just turned 5 yesterday! He started Kindergarden and the first 2 days used all the sensory aids I sent to school to make him feel safer. By friday he was just using his "ears" - noise diffusers.

Today we went to a bbq event in our town and he jumped in the bouncy house while I ate.

Toby has 2 older brothers and one younger sister.

I will type whatever he tells me to type. I think he will like cyber meeting his new friends.

infinitystar49
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Sep 2010, 7:10 pm

my mom won't let me use my real name , i'm 11, i love to read stuff like the percy jackson series ,eragon series ,the underland chronicles, artemis fowl. series i have a calico cat

lily-super-silly
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 12:24 pm

superdan wrote:
Not many ten year olds here

im 11 and im on here :roll:

lily-super-silly
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 4:28 pm

Hello my name is Lindsey but ever one calls me Lily
i am 11 years old and have aspergers I am 1 of 3 people in my whole school who have ADHD
I love playing with kids younger than me and have a love for animals I have a gerbil who is called Tallie I thought it was a girl when i named her but i found out that Tallie is a boy not so long ago its funny how if i dont take my tablet i will get sooo hyper and crazy and today i didnt take it for ages and i kept on saying to my mom da beisst as in the best but in a funny voice
I write loads of storys and peoms and make up things easy peasy my mom says i have a great imagination but i think i just picture things and say them
from
8) Lily-super-silly 8)

johnlennonisawesome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

I am 10 yrs. old, I like cars and I like the beatles. My name is Anthony. I am a good child and I am hilarious!! !! I am about to be abducted by martians so please dont panic i will call the poe poe on my bananna phone. P.S: Has anyone seen my flying monkey with wings attached to his butt ??? :P

johnlennonisawesome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Nov 2010, 7:43 pm

lily-super-silly wrote:
superdan wrote:

im 11 and im on here :roll:
I have just joined and i want to make some friends online :D

SuperSaiyanLuke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Nov 2010, 4:43 pm

superdan wrote:
Actually i am 10 and my name is Luke

johnlennonisawesome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm

:twisted: i am an artechoke i come in peace. hand over the tomatoes and u will spared MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA