Page 9 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

johnlennonisawesome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Nov 2010, 6:52 pm

:wink: ELLO PEPLE I WILL START A PROGRAM CALLD GET ON THIS SITE PLEASE SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME GET BOARD WITH NONE TO TALK 2

PinkOwl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Dec 2010, 8:02 pm

Hi everybody I am new here. I'm 7 years old.

XanderNash
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2010, 10:45 am

My son has Aspergers he is 71/2 yrs old, and he is the Apple of My Eye, I am so very proud of him, His name is Xander, and I have joined this site for him, to show him that there are other wonderful people around that are just like him.
I hope that he can make friends on here with other children around the same age as him.

XanderNash
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

PinkOwl wrote:
Hi everybody I am new here. I'm 7 years old.

Hello I am 7yrs old too

BabyJhonny
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2010, 3:35 am

microsoft_admin wrote:
hi im jonathon i am 18 but my mum says i got the mentality of an 8 year old and the vocabulary of a 42 year old

so i figerd i would just post in hear as wll as teen forum lol

ma i posted that a long time ago that was my old neopets userame to, i had like more then a 100 thosand in stocks on that account then they baned me and i dont know why :cry:

DW2000
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2011, 8:14 am

Hello im hayley im 10 years old and i hope to make lots of new friends on this fourm
:flower: :smurfin:

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 9:22 am

hi i am zeldafan1 and love Zelda games like phantom hourglass or 4 swords almost beat 4 swords but lost the memory card......... i also like Mario and Pokemon i have super smash bros brawl and love to be Lucas but i am good with meta knight pikachu link Mario and sonic do you like any of these characters? they are really good characters but don't know much about Lucas or meta knight other then Lucas is only in japan and meta knight is in Kirby games. My twin brother and I both post under this name. We both have Asperger's.

Hi, im zeldafan2. I also love ssbb. Im very good with samus/zero suit samus,fox,pit, and link. im not bad with pikachu etheir. Ive been traning fora competition im gonna have with my bro and 2 freinds. So im primely good with samus. im also well trained with fox. I was very suprised when i was perscribed with Asperger's syndrome. I also love the pokemon and dragon quest series. I hope i make alot of freinds on this site. Maybe if i get wifi we can battle in ssbb or pokemon white/heart gold my platunim is worhless. -zeldafan2

Dave110
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2011, 6:32 am

I'm David. I am 11 years old but am mentally a 23 year old cat. :) I like anime, sci-fi TV shows and cats.
I have aspergers syndrome. 8)

allison10
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 May 2011, 1:31 pm

hi im allison and i'm 10 i love animal crossing, harvest moon and scribblenauts.

magenta
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jul 2011, 5:06 am

Cyborg wrote:
Hi, I'm Aristotle. I am 9 years old.

I like playing on my gameboy. My favorite game is Pokemon Gold, but I like Sonic Battle too.

I like going places, and I'm very interested in going to Tokyo, Japan.

Sometimes I get in too much trouble. :(

I homeschool. My favorite subjects are math and science. My favorite books are the Harry Potter books, but I like the Hobbit also. I'm reading the Fellowship of the Ring.

I play violin and piano.

hey Aristotle, i am 9 years old too. my name is Ella. i love pokemon and super smash bros brawl. i am learning how to speak spanish i an say mayomo (my name is ) adios (bye) amigo (friend) enamigo (enemy) and hola (hello)
adios Aristotle! :)

AmandaBea
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Sep 2011, 8:59 am

My name is Amanda and I am ten years old. I like archeology because it gives hints of the past. Meditation and Buddhism help me become more peaceful and I hope to travel all over the world. I am an actress in musical productions, play violin, like anything that is earthy, love Super Scribblenauts, and I am learning Spanish and German. I hope to make some friends on this forum.

leetc
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Sep 2011, 9:14 pm

My name is Leif and I live in Pennsylvania. I am ten years old. I made a post in the forum here about me saying hi. I am into geography, pokemon, animals, science, history, travelling, and I really like Mario games. I am in 5th grade.

wymo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

hi
is anyone into minecraft? :)

LouHusky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2012, 3:21 pm

Hello. I am Lou, short for Louis (Pronounced Louie)

I am 10 years and 9 months old and I live in Scotland in the UK. I am half-American, my dad is Scottish and my mom is American. I lived in Iowa with my mom and little brother Levi for 6 years. I don't know what happened, mom started getting more and more annoyed with us and we moved back to Britain where she left me and Levi with our dad and we don't see her anymore.

I have been diagnosed with aspergers for most of my life, Levi has it too and we got it from dad. I like being different although my teachers do not seem to understand and my behaviour gets me into trouble sometimes when I'm bored and losing interest.

My hobbies are playing the piano, watching/playing ice hockey, building and playing with large radio controlled cars and playing games on Xbox and Mac.

Lou

mr_squirrel
Raven
Raven

16 Jan 2012, 10:10 pm

hi i'm jonathan, im 9 and i'm here with my cousin, he's been here since last year and then he invited me to come, and now here i am.

i also have aspergers and its good to know other kids like me

mr squirrel is a nickname they gave me but its also a name i like so thats ewhy i used it hear

nice to meet you!

i hav to go to bed now cause it's to late but tomorrow ill come back

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

It's nice to meet you, Jonathan. You sound like a sweet boy. :)