Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2012, 11:06 pm

I don't get along with someone I work with at work very well. "Mary" supposedly has a good chance of becoming the boss of our area in the not to distant future. She told me to get rid of the stuff in the corner (not odd, I am knew so I have the people that know what they are doing tell me what to do, or I ask what should I do). But she did not give me clear instructions on what my task was. Just clear the stuff from the corner. I could just have moced it to a different area, from what she had said that would have qualified but I was pretty sure that was not what she meant. I didn't know what to do with it. There was no overstock pallet. I asked Mark about one of the items and he said it could go up, and I was able to put it in the place it went. I went back to the corner, felt like I was going to panic. Have to make a good impression, she will probably end up being my boss. Oh good i am able to go on break.

Later I was helping Joe with something, Mary came over and asked how it was going. I said we are working on it. She said "You mean he is working on it." !?! I was helping him, I don't know what I could have done to make her think I am a slacker. She asked me if I had cleared the corner. I went back over there. Checked the 2 boxes that were left over there (there were 5). Checked where they would go up, no space. Don't panic, don't panic. Oh thank goodness close enough that it is time for a break.

I explained to Bill my issue and he said he would take care of it. I didn't do anything, Mary is just like that. "Yeah she sure got to you". Out of about 8 people that I work with a lot mary is the only one that I am not fond of.