How many of you use Task Rabbit or Gigwalk or...

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

How many of you use Task Rabbit or Gigwalk or...
I use Task Rabbit. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I use Gigwalk. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I use both Task Rabbit and Gigwalk. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I use something else. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I use Task Rabbit, Gigwalk, and something else. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
What is Task Rabbit or Gigwalk? 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I know what they are, but I don't use them. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm

Feel free to comment on your use habits, how easy they are to make some money with, pitfalls, and such.

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 3:34 pm

2 people have voted.

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2015, 9:50 am

BetwixtBetween wrote:
2 people have voted.

I really used to enjoy doing Amazon's Mechanical Turk, but, stopped when I moved off of my laptop onto a tablet and smartphone.

I tried Gigwalk for awhile. Some gigs were alright, like, go to the Starbuck's and make a 20 second audio recording (those places are loud, hope that helped them realize it :lol: ) and you'll get paid $1.
Other ones were like 'download this microsoft app and take a total of 10 photos inside and out of a business, then upload into the app which will stitch them into panoramas and mark off here'. I didn't do any like those, because I'm sure people would try to talk to me about it. I tried to get my husband to do them, because they were $10 or $20 apiece, and you could just walk down a street and do all of the businesses and make a decent chunk of change.
Another one was a survey on a movie theater, what movie did you see, was it clean, take a picture of the inside of the lobby to prove you were there, get paid $2.
US Bank was another client. I had to check in from the location and answer a couple of questions, maybe take a picture of their advertising signs.