Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2018, 2:03 pm

The Precisionists wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The Precisionists wrote:
We Want To Help You Get A Job!
Does your company do any business on the west coast, or is it all local to Delaware only?
These are all great questions! We currently employ over 100 people in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Orleans and now Phoenix. The are all TPI employees. Where we have not directly marketed specific people, that may be something we could do if a client has a specific need and we have you in our database. The percentage of jobs that are not technical depends on how you would define technical, but I would say approximately 20%. Our jobs are not just entry-level. There are instances if you have a technical background and you have managed people before - great - we have project leader positions that open up if we have a larger number of people needed for a particular contract. I realize all of this is very vague, but when you have a growing company like us - we are willing to try new avenues and new areas. That is why if you live somewhere where we are not, I would just say keep checking in...you never know. Best thing to do is go to our website and fill out a candidate interest form.
In other words, "We do not cover your area, but please give us your personal data anyway".