Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Erjoy29
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Nov 2021, 7:23 pm

Yep. I did the job fantastically because of natural autistic savant talent and outside the box thinking but social demands became too much and discrimination from co-workers and boss and clients. They loved me but looked down on me so much because they couldn’t understand. Co-workers for extremely jealous of me because I could find stuff they couldn’t find. They had no idea WTF to think of me! They thought “This is a big ret*d that performs miracles” Nothing AT ALL matter except social skills. Presence. Good naturedness. Good energy. No. It is all about the words. So I quit this job. Esp when a client said “Wow you don’t read enough books or something…” idk if I am more dumb or smart. I just need to be away from most everyone and everything. They are not flexible enough.

I don’t want to work again. Bosses, co-workers and customers always treated me like crap. Always treated me as dumb and so inferior and they are not mentally flexible in any way shape or form and that is HUMANITY’S biggest weakness: their rigidity and inflexibility!

I wish I could live in a dark cave my whole life. Meditate often. But I have a kid and the father abuses me all the time. So harshly. Loves up the kid, thank god, but he is always telling me I am a failure and suck with people and I should just go crawl in a hole. The kid is very remarkably smart for her age. 2 years old with 20-30 words at once. So much I don’t want to live for, other things I do. But her Dad says wow, how are you so ducking ret*d and our child is like Einstein, more is right with me than you. I wish I could be a Buddha in a cave. I am a really big alien. Or die. I want to be out!

Erjoy29
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Nov 2021, 7:28 pm

Even all my aunts, uncles, cousins and others are like, “What kind of school did you go to? I feel like I am way better and overall smarter than you.” Even a 10 year old told me this. I am put down very often. That is why I very rarely ever see people. If I do see them, I work to put them in their place. I say “Sometimes silence has the same or MORE power than words! Same with people’s differences!”

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 10:10 am

Please get a divorce or at least marriage counseling

Please get a telecommuting job. Not all bosses act the way you described

Please look up "unearned income" sources

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 11:43 am

You sound like a person who needs to think about what the common denominator in all of her failed relationships and failed employment experiences is.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 12:26 pm

I can empathize with you. No matter how well I did my job I was always viewed as the ret*d. I've always felt that I have to do my job twice as good as the next person just to be on the same playing field. I had to put up all this crap my whole working career. I can only suggest that you find some other type of employment with minimal or superficial contact such as a Uber driver. Some other suggestions might be work with the Forestry Department or fish farm or working in a museum.